The Student Room Group

How often do you eat cake/sweets/chocolate/crisps etc.? Every day?

Scroll to see replies

Most days if I stick to my meal plan.

Our dietitian at The Priory was very good at encouraging us to try all sorts of foods, she really encouraged us to have chocolate bars or sweets or biscuits as snacks. We had Nutrition groups where she'd bring in lots of different foods (e.g. carbs one week to look at portion sizes, one week she brought in lots of yoghurts and dried fruits, one week chocolate and sweets etc) so we could swap our normal night snacks and try some of those instead.

So now if I stick to meal plan, I might have e.g. one snack as yoghurt and fruit, or something fruit-based to feel a bit healthier, and one snack might be a chocolate bar, 3 biscuits, a mince pie, whatever. It's not a massive proportion of the meal plan, but as a small part of an everyday diet it is fine.
Reply 61
In general I try to eat healthy but don't, don't exercise and basically just thank God for my fast metabolism because I should probably be pretty obese tbh.
Cake? Monthly.
Chocolate? Biannually.
Sweets? End of the tax year.
Crisps? When there's a solar eclipse.
new diet, none in 2 weeks :biggrin:
Sweets: everyday
Crisps, chocolate, cake: very, very rarely
Crisps are my weakness. In high school I used to eat at least a packet a day - I don't know how I didn't get fat! Chocolate or cake or sweets I can take it or leave it.
Too often for my liking :doh:
Reply 67
I never eat sweets - and I only have a slice of cake at a birthday meal or something, if it's been made by somebody. Never bought one in my life I don't think.

Crisps/chocolate is more regular - probably a bar once every couple of days, same with a packet of crisps.
Original post by Mackay
I never eat sweets - and I only have a slice of cake at a birthday meal or something, if it's been made by somebody. Never bought one in my life I don't think.

Crisps/chocolate is more regular - probably a bar once every couple of days, same with a packet of crisps.

You've never tried a really nice piece of cake in a cafe in a European city? You're missing out!
Urrm... Every hour

is that bad?

Quick Reply

Latest