ReputationRep:
    I have a simple question in regards to the inner caves of The Student Room. What really is The Student Room? is it a place that no one can find unless you're invited? Do you have R2D2 working for you?

Many people use the forum and website but hardly anyone knows what lurks in TSR.

Can you show us via pictures of what The Student Room is?

(I bet you have robots and other secret things hidden in the depths of TSR!)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Balloon Baboon)
    I have a simple question in regards to the inner caves of The Student Room. What really is The Student Room? is it a place that no one can find unless you're invited? Do you have R2D2 working for you?

Many people use the forum and website, no hardly anyone knows what lurks in TSR.

Can you show us via pictures of what The Student Room is?

(I bet you have robots and other secret things hidden in the depths of TSR!)
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...24cc59!6m1!1e1
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It's a cool place. They have a street lamp, an air hockey table, Xbox, a bar...

ReputationRep:
    all the people have weird blurry heads

like in some low budget horror film

:afraid:

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    The Student Room is actually an underground political organisation of anarcho-communists, in a dark cave in Wales we sit around a table in our robes and debate ways to undermine world affairs, we fund it by attracting potential candidates (students) who are of course prone to ideas due to immaturity. We subtly convince people (the chosen) to become anarcho-communists by posting stupid conservative political comments made to esoterically pretend there is opposition, therefore only the true TSR members discover the one true religion.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Just a quick question you know on your profile, many people have this map where they've been 'stalked' by people across the world "Stalker info".

How do you make one?
    Thanks in advance
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by DErasmus)
    The Student Room is actually an underground political organisation of anarcho-communists, in a dark cave in Wales we sit around a table in our robes and debate ways to undermine world affairs, we fund it by attracting potential candidates (students) who are of course prone to ideas due to immaturity. We subtly convince people (the chosen) to become anarcho-communists by posting stupid conservative political comments made to esoterically pretend there is opposition, therefore only the true TSR members discover the one true religion.
    Right then, I'm moving to Wales!

ReputationRep:
    I did not know Google Maps ha footage of the inside of buildings. :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    I did not know Google Maps ha footage of the inside of buildings. :0
    What a time to be alive, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    What a time to be alive, eh?
    as long as my house isn't on there its ok

ReputationRep:

Looks pretty cool! I have to ask; what are the brightly coloured things in the middle of the room?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Okay, I want one of those cuddly toys. Who do I need to bribe or bat my eyelashes at to get it? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balloon Baboon)
    Looks pretty cool! I have to ask; what are the brightly coloured things in the middle of the room?
    There are several. Can you be more specific.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kittiara)
    Okay, I want one of those cuddly toys. Who do I need to bribe or bat my eyelashes at to get it? :puppyeyes:
    You have to donate your soul to TSR for an unspecified period of time and even then you probably won't get one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittiara)
    People on the team that have served for over 5 years don't even seem to be able to get their hands on them...

(I never received my blob. )

People on the team that have served for over 5 years don't even seem to be able to get their hands on them...

I mean, just sayin' y'know..

:sly:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    You have to donate your soul to TSR for an unspecified period of time and even then you probably won't get one.
    :eek: I'd like to hang on to my soul. I quite like my soul. It's a bit strange, and a bit rough around the edges, but as comfortable as a worn pair of shoes. So hmmm... *plots*

Poor blobless Mad Vlad. That's quite cruel. I think we should ask Santa. Failing that, we should contact Russell Brand. He's all about revolution, isn't he? Defender of the poor, downtrodden blobless nation? Send him in, have him wear the Staff down with his arguments, and get him to liberate some blobs. I reckon he'll be happy enough to have us adopt them after he's taken a selfie and posted it on Twitter.

ReputationRep:
    It's a ghost town. :eek:

ReputationRep:

So that's what they are!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.