Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. How are you?

basically I have a short story to write which I already wrote and got a C in (A level). How do I boost it up to a top B or an A?

any help would be appreciated..I'm quite desperate you see...(not like GCSE at all )

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumbledore'sArmy)
    Hey everyone. How are you?

basically I have a short story to write which I already wrote and got a C in (A level). How do I boost it up to a top B or an A?

any help would be appreciated..I'm quite desperate you see...(not like GCSE at all )
    Since i do not do A levels(will be starting next year)i suppose you could look at the markscheme and see what you need to do to get a B or an A. Also speak to your Eng lit teacher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by German123)
    Since i do not do A levels(will be starting next year)i suppose you could look at the markscheme and see what you need to do to get a B or an A. Also speak to your Eng lit teacher.
    Thanks will do. 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumbledore'sArmy)
    Thanks will do. ������

ReputationRep:
    I did this two years ago and really enjoyed it (I presume this is the thing where you had two write an extra chapter of a novel). It's important to write, or try and write, in the same style as the original author, but just have fun with the writing, make it interesting and engaging and it should be ok. Definitely check out the mark schemes, they're always helpful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 19, 2014
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.