Are Edge Hill typically lenient with entry requirements? Watch

Becca sharp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm applying to Edge Hill for film and tv production and i was wondering if i could get some? The typical offer is BBB but (ive taken a gap year so i already have my results) but i have BCC (my B being in media and my CC in English Literature and Drama) but i have quite a strong portfolio. Do you think i will get an offer or will i get rejected? I'm so so desperate to go to Edge Hill and i would like some foreknowledge before i set my heart on it and wait for an offer
TNA123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was in the same position as you last year apart from applying for a teaching course, I got in
If you're worried, just send an email asking whether they'd consider you. I sent emails to everywhere i wanted to apply to make sure i'd be considered with my grades
alicja_p
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When I applied they wanted 300 points, or BBB - I ended up getting CDD and still got in, so maybe that gives you an indication...
Matt-Cat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alicja_p)
When I applied they wanted 300 points, or BBB - I ended up getting CDD and still got in, so maybe that gives you an indication...
What did you apply for?! Working a gap year and they want BBB and I have BCC (Trying to upgrade to BBB through coursework) but still worried about getting in
alicja_p
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Matt-Cat)
What did you apply for?! Working a gap year and they want BBB and I have BCC (Trying to upgrade to BBB through coursework) but still worried about getting in
The course I applied for was Biology! What course are you applying for? If you go to an applicant day maybe you can ask the course leader I'm on a gap year as well!!
Matt-Cat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alicja_p)
The course I applied for was Biology! What course are you applying for? If you go to an applicant day maybe you can ask the course leader I'm on a gap year as well!!
Ah cool! I'm applying for Accountancy! Yeah I'm going this Saturday how about yourself?
alicja_p
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Matt-Cat)
Ah cool! I'm applying for Accountancy! Yeah I'm going this Saturday how about yourself?
Not going, I found out everything I needed at the open day, plus I couldn't get the time off of work
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 May '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Aug '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.7%
No - but I will (105)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (648)
47.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise