Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is something that you wish the other gender truly understood? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mine is that body image issues affect men too and it's harder (though healthier) to reach the stereotypical masculine ideal body than it is for a woman to look attractive. (3+ year's training and bulk then cut vs what boils down to 'don't eat cake very day' tbqh.) Yet the media mocks men who claim this. Despite this statement I'm aiming not to demean women's struggles but raises awareness of men's.

Jezebel on the other hand is interested in silencing men.

http://jezebel.com/5961799/men-may-h...go-through/all

Also testosterone levels are not easy to significantly raise and yet are often deal-breakers for the under-25s. #truestory

what are yours?

/moan

ReputationRep:
    what it feels like to love a woman

ReputationRep:
    I wish women would understand the burden of having an appendage that craves physical contact.

ReputationRep:
    ..that it's not just a game :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That dating a line of douchebags then moaning 'why can I never find a nice guy' doesn't work when you are saying it to your male best friend, and that mistakes made are not excused by claiming that they were 'drunk' at the time.

In fact, that last one applies to everyone, but I have seen girls use it more than boys in real life.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    How much periods hurt

ReputationRep:
    I wish guys knew just how much a girl's body can hurt when due a period or when on a period. The slightest touch to the boob for example can be agony but from my experience, guys think its only your stomach that hurts during that time of your month but no, pretty much everywhere does and while it doesn't justify us being over the top moody with guys, it would be nice for them to realise just how painful it is for some girls and that offering to fill up our hot water bottles would go a long way lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    ..that it's not just a game :rolleyes:

It is just a game though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)
    That rather strikes me as a challenge to publicly impugn your masculinity my son.. something I shall not rise to, out of conviviality

ReputationRep:
    Why playing video games is fun ...

That it's really not cool to take the piss out of bad-looking girls just because you can.

ReputationRep:
    When I cry or complain I don't really want you to come up with a solution, I just want sympathy, and maybe a G&T.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm moody or complain I don't want sympathy, I want a solution. And a beer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)

It is to be fair. A very good one though.

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation is a duty, not a habit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evening)
    Masturbation is a duty, not a habit.
    they get this one sooo wrong

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I have to fart under the covers, there is no point trying to stop me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't talk to a girl to be their friend.

ReputationRep:
    Just because you get some attention from drunken idiots in a nightclub because you've worn a stupidly short skirt.. doesn't mean you're god's gift to mankind and can act like in a better-than-you attitude.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    What "no" and "leave me alone" both mean. It doesn't mean text me again and ask to meet up. I am telling you (politely) to piss off and leave me alone.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.