The Student Room Group

Need Help :(

Hi there.
I've got a really fat face. I don't know how it got bigger but I want to reduce it at the earliest. Please help :frown:
It may be you need to change your diet ?
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
It may be you need to change your diet ?

I try to eat as little as possible. Rest of my body is fine. I don't have a flap hanging out of my tummy. Do you think I should consult a doctor ? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
I try to eat as little as possible. Rest of my body is fine. I don't have a flap hanging out of my tummy. Do you think I should consult a doctor ? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

there are certain conditions where a fat face is involved, such as Cushing's Syndrome. your GP will be able to give you advice... it is most likely just the way your body is.
Are you a female? If you are, you could contour your face with make up to make it look slimmer
Reply 5
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Are you a female? If you are, you could contour your face with make up to make it look slimmer

I'm a guy. I tried contour but I can't do them right :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
I'm a guy. I tried contour but I can't do them right :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Watch some of the beauty gurus on Youtube, they are really good :smile: Contouring is one of those things which you need to practise to make it look right!
Other than that I've heard facial massage (again Youtube it) can help to slim the face if done regularly
Reply 7
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Watch some of the beauty gurus on Youtube, they are really good :smile: Contouring is one of those things which you need to practise to make it look right!
Other than that I've heard facial massage (again Youtube it) can help to slim the face if done regularly

Thanks for your advise. Let me try! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
Thanks for your advise. Let me try! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome :smile:
If you do look for some videos, search for Carli Bybel or Gossmakeupartist (he does make up on himself so it might relate to you a bit more)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gossmakeupartist+contour
He has loads to choose from
Reply 9
Do you think fat burner drugs will help ? If yes, would you like to suggest one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just to have a fatter face, I had bulimia. It puffs out your face. There are some medical conditions that make you vomit, e.g. GORD. These could be factors
If you get your body fat really down, like to 5%, all the fat from your face will go and you'll be left with a ood bone structure. Even if you have thin body your face can still be fat as you ose weight on your face last

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending