Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there.
    I've got a really fat face. I don't know how it got bigger but I want to reduce it at the earliest. Please help

ReputationRep:
    It may be you need to change your diet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    It may be you need to change your diet ?
    I try to eat as little as possible. Rest of my body is fine. I don't have a flap hanging out of my tummy. Do you think I should consult a doctor ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sollom)
    I try to eat as little as possible. Rest of my body is fine. I don't have a flap hanging out of my tummy. Do you think I should consult a doctor ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    there are certain conditions where a fat face is involved, such as Cushing's Syndrome. your GP will be able to give you advice... it is most likely just the way your body is.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a female? If you are, you could contour your face with make up to make it look slimmer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Are you a female? If you are, you could contour your face with make up to make it look slimmer
    I'm a guy. I tried contour but I can't do them right

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy. I tried contour but I can't do them right

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Watch some of the beauty gurus on Youtube, they are really good Contouring is one of those things which you need to practise to make it look right!
    Other than that I've heard facial massage (again Youtube it) can help to slim the face if done regularly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Watch some of the beauty gurus on Youtube, they are really good Contouring is one of those things which you need to practise to make it look right!
    Other than that I've heard facial massage (again Youtube it) can help to slim the face if done regularly
    Thanks for your advise. Let me try!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your advise. Let me try!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're welcome
    If you do look for some videos, search for Carli Bybel or Gossmakeupartist (he does make up on himself so it might relate to you a bit more)

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...artist+contour
    He has loads to choose from

ReputationRep:
    Do you think fat burner drugs will help ? If yes, would you like to suggest one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just to have a fatter face, I had bulimia. It puffs out your face. There are some medical conditions that make you vomit, e.g. GORD. These could be factors

ReputationRep:
    If you get your body fat really down, like to 5%, all the fat from your face will go and you'll be left with a ood bone structure. Even if you have thin body your face can still be fat as you ose weight on your face last

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.