The Student Room Group

staring at girls when drunk

Last night I went out and drunk quite a lot which is something i rarely do... late in the night when i was really very drunk and feeling bit down i went onto the dancefloor and danced near a group of girls and. this is hard to explain but a guy started trying to talk to me but i couldnt hear him coz of the music so i gave my phone to this girl who wrote by text that they all thought i was being really wierd and staring at them and it was freaking them out! i couldnt understand how i'd come across like that, and jus went home shocked and confused. thinking about it now i can understand that poss i wasnt dancing that much coz i was feeling down and i was drunk so maybe was a bit staring...? it sounds like im a bit off a loser and maybe i am, but iv never been seen like that before and at my school etc iv been quite popular with girls. im just finding it hard to explain and feeling depressed about it.
do you know what they mean and if so what was i doing wrong?
Reply 1
Dude, you were drunk. Forget it!
Reply 2
Who cares what they think?

Forget about it and move on.
Dont worry about it chicken! Everybody does random things when they are drunk!
Anonymous
Last night I went out and drunk quite a lot which is something i rarely do... late in the night when i was really very drunk and feeling bit down i went onto the dancefloor and danced near a group of girls and. this is hard to explain but a guy started trying to talk to me but i couldnt hear him coz of the music so i gave my phone to this girl who wrote by text that they all thought i was being really wierd and staring at them and it was freaking them out! i couldnt understand how i'd come across like that, and jus went home shocked and confused. thinking about it now i can understand that poss i wasnt dancing that much coz i was feeling down and i was drunk so maybe was a bit staring...? it sounds like im a bit off a loser and maybe i am, but iv never been seen like that before and at my school etc iv been quite popular with girls. im just finding it hard to explain and feeling depressed about it.
do you know what they mean and if so what was i doing wrong?

i wouldn't do that too often either... ur asking for trouble
Reply 5
cjmcnair
i wouldn't do that too often either... ur asking for trouble

Yeah be carefull mate cause otherwise you run the risk of some macho idiot coming up to you and starting ( ''why you staring at my bird? whats your problem etc'') . And if you were really drunk it'd be hard to defend yourself or talk your way out of it.

Apart from that dont worry bout it, you were drunk and it was probably a one off. Just say to your mates sorry if i was a bit odd the other night i think i drunk a bit too much. Im sure then it will be forgotten soon enough/
Reply 6
Good lord, you make it sound like you got drunk, stripped off naked and then vomitted all over the girls - don't let it linger, forget it and just don't do it again.

Latest

Trending

Trending