Turn on thread page Beta

Halloween outfit needed now!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Heya
    Im having a halloween party soon and just wondered if anyone had any suggestions?
    I know its super early but im going away and need something now!!
    Thank u

A witch? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im having a party too and havent a clue what to dress up as either lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to a Halloween party ...

Hmmm, don't know what you could dress up as... you could go for the standard i.e. witch, mummy, vampire etc etc

Or typical dressing up outfits i.e. red riding hood, genie, disney character

....Or just something random from both... like a vampire oompa loompa!! lol!!

Do you have any idea at all what you would like to dress up like?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Be a devil or a vamp...dress sweet and slutty

ReputationRep:
    Google 'cosplay'

ReputationRep:
    The lbd can be turned into either a vampire or a witch quite easily - stripey tights for a witch, fishnets for a vampire (fine ones, though). High heels for a vampire, boots for a witch. Dark makeup, pale face, wash-in-wash-out dye for hair to darken it, and a cloak. A witches hat can be got quite reasonably from a supermarket.

Or, wear your "sunday best" and paint your face white, give yourself red-rimmed eyes and go as a corpse. If you have some old ripped clothes, use the same makeup but be a zombie.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm going to a similar thing and I've decided to go as Medusa- just look as ugly as you possibly can and adorn your hair with a few plastic snakes.

ReputationRep:
    I went to a fancy dress party last year as a werewolf. I think it was different. I wore brown fishnets, vest top, hot pants and a furry gillet and put fur around my ankles and wrists. I had big backcombed hair and fangs.

It was funny, actually I have a picture somewhere.

Here we go

In retrospective I look very silly

ReputationRep:
    Red Riding Hood is the best. And usually quite an easy costume to go for.

Otherwise you could be a character from a horror film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floozie)
    I went to a fancy dress party last year as a werewolf
    That is really good!! V original!! Love the pic

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a Halloween party for my birthday and found jokers masquerade (www.joke.co.uk), they have 8,000 different costumes!

Go as superwoman or something differentish:p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    A black gothy ish dress and a witches hat. Wear dark eye make up and your ready to go!!

ReputationRep:
    i'm gonna be a heroin addict for halloween.

i'm painting a syringe near my vein, wearing a dirty wife beater, not bathing for a week, painting on eyebags, painting on spots, running around with rubber tubing on my bicep.

i win.

you should be something original. like an oldschool raver (but go overboard or they won't get the point) or a female pimp or a 1940's air raid victim and you can walk around in a gas mask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohyeahoh)
    Be a devil or a vamp...dress sweet and slutty
    This is what annoys me about halloween. If there's a party or something on at a club most girls go as a "sexy" witch, fairy, nurse or police woman. They do it because they want to look "sexy" and all reckon they each have the best costume. They then go to the party/club and realise every other girl like them chose the same idea.

Last year I went as Tubbs from The League of Gentlemen and my housemates went as Edward and Papa Lazarou.

We're not sure what to do this year but if I have to go dressed as a fairy or a nurse I'll prolly just stick to my normal clothes.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.