The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
MancunIan
I'm the (unofficial) face of Holsten Fusion! - Don't drink the bloody stuff though :eek: .

And I was mistaken for the lead singer from a minor band in 5th Avenue.

Ooh, and finally: Was voted worst haircut at my 6th form graduation ceremony/party/presentation/thing.

God, that's a sad list... :smile:

He won't admit this himself because he is a modest man... but he is known to the ladies as Big Lone.

Read into that what you will...
Reply 81
Just saw Troy Casser-Daily, who is a country music star here (and no im not a hillbilly and i dont listen to the stuff) I was behind him in line at maccas. Not really exciting, i didnt ask for an autograph, I just nodded hello and got my dinner.
Reply 82
o.k lets see not really a claim to fame but i have been talked to Harvey (ex-solid member), i have been in the same room, as in touching distance as Big bro, Jamilie, Vernon and Kay, sugar babes, lemar and s other that i cannot think of :cool:
My nan was mayor of gravesham.
Reply 84
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo how frustrating is this.

I used to work at a private hospital in London. I've met loads of famous people, many have undressed in my presence, and I can't tell you any names!!!!

BTW some people are admitted under there own name and others choose to be Mr Smith, so yo have to call people whatever they are booked in as and it can be quite difficult to remember.
sashh
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo how frustrating is this.

I used to work at a private hospital in London. I've met loads of famous people, many have undressed in my presence, and I can't tell you any names!!!!

BTW some people are admitted under there own name and others choose to be Mr Smith, so yo have to call people whatever they are booked in as and it can be quite difficult to remember.

Well, we don't want to know about how maggie thatcher looks in the buff thank you very much.
Reply 86
fortunatly i didn't see that.

I think i'd still be in therapy
Reply 87
elpollodiablouk
What are people's claims to fame out there? Alas, mine are very tenuous. Probably my best is that my uncle was good friends with Norman Pace at school, and they played hockey together. Other than that, don't really have any :frown:
Let bragging commence.

Where do I start...

My cousins uncle is Joe Pasquale
I live down the road to the Beckhams and see David Beckham driving his ferrari about when his in the country and I'm on the bus home from school
My cousins best friend is June Sarpong off T4
Sonia from Eastenders, Antony from Blue go shopping in the shop I used to work in
Jade from Big Brother used to lives 4 doors away from my friend (until my friend moved house)
A old family friend of ours son is a small time actor and has been in programmes such as casulty and one on ITV with Roos Kemp
My dads cousin played Matthew in the old Channel 4 commedy "Desmonds", although his now dead

Seems like I'm linked to a lot of famous ppl! :smile:
Reply 88
Kuz
Where do I start...

My cousins uncle is Joe Pasquale

Surely, therefore, your uncle is Joe Pasquale? Or is he your Dad?
i think he means the other part of his cousins family thats not related to him.
Reply 90
SpAnIsH_fLy

Ahh, I see.
Reply 91
SpAnIsH_fLy

(she) ... (her)
oops..i mean she
Reply 93
SpAnIsH_fLy
oops..i mean she

Yes SHE!

Yeah it is the other side of my cousins family his dad side (his dad is brothers with Joe Pasquale) :smile: I'm related to his mum.

Latest

Trending

Trending