Turn on thread page Beta

Need feedback on Portfolio! / Product Design / Share your works watch

ReputationRep:
    I am not a very experienced in promoting myself and in a probably half a year I will need to start searching for a job. And I think for many people in a creative field this sounds familiar, sooner or later we have to face it.

Therefore I would highly appreciate if you take a look at my portfolio (there are just several projects mostly from University) and criticize, so I would be able to improve and learn from your feedback.

Please write what you think in comments, and I hope someone would also find it useful or share their own portfolio, maybe not only Product Design to discuss.

https://www.behance.net/atiragram

Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coboy)
    I am not a very experienced in promoting myself and in a probably half a year I will need to start searching for a job. And I think for many people in a creative field this sounds familiar, sooner or later we have to face it.

Therefore I would highly appreciate if you take a look at my portfolio (there are just several projects mostly from University) and criticize, so I would be able to improve and learn from your feedback.

Please write what you think in comments, and I hope someone would also find it useful or share their own portfolio, maybe not only Product Design to discuss.

https://www.behance.net/atiragram

Thank you in advance

I took a look at all your projects and they're brilliant.

Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balloon Baboon)
    I took a look at all your projects and they're brilliant.

Well done!

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that -)

ReputationRep:
    They're amazing. I really like the salt and pepper lamp.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.