Turn on thread page Beta

Just to let u guys know the unifying concepts paper from OCR biology set this year (yeah, u remember the ***** arse hard one), well it turns out the final question (dihybrid inheritance of those pea plants) was wrong, my biology teacher has written a letter to OCR. So it seems we will get let off that question cause its impossible to complete.

Matt

seriously? what was wrong with it? i didn't even notice! that's probably cos i couldn't do it.

yeah its tru, he said it was impossible, so OCR prob gonna have to give us all full marks for that question

ah excelent! i still dont think it'll make that much of a difference in my case though, i've still got an E!! that stupid question about that dude who was examining the species of plants on a bank. seriously, who would do that?! get a job!

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about that small essay question? We had previously done an ecology about taking samples, comparing soil depth with plant abundancy. I don't know if what I wrote was right, but I wrote about transects, quadrats, pecentage abundancy, repeats and stuff. Hope that that was what they meant. What exactly was wrong with the question. Did that mistake affect the whole question, and therefore we get marks for the whole question?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.