Turn on thread page Beta

Scared I might get kicked out of college watch

ReputationRep:
    I was at college today; and my guidance tutor spoke to me about my attendance or lack thereof my biology tutor had emailed him, just said I had been off a lot. He asked if I was on a bursary, I said no, he said wouldnt be any financial consequences
    if I felt like I was managing the workload, then ok
    the college would only be getting more concerned if performance was dropping off
    but it has
    failed 2 NABs
    my biology by one mark (got 63% as opposed to 65%)
    and my maths, by an equally small margin
    I spoke to the office
    they pretty much summed that up
    and that attendance was not given a huge oversight...was more down to individual lecturers to police
    at their discretion
    but Im worried
    that Ive burnt bridges; alienatred them, used up all good will
    Im going to get the boot
    and Im scared.
    Because Im just that turned around in my head; hands are shaking, scared Im gonna got expelled.

I had a breakdown, and I tried to...I did something very stupid. I couldnt cope, and I needed a way out. God help me, I needed a way out. But I dont want to get expelled; Im such a mess; I risked going to hell, ironically, find myself exactly there.

ReputationRep:
    Same case here buddy, you just gotta work your butt off..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You'll be alright trust me, I've been there. Just get you head down and focus, as long as you don't do terrible in the exams you should be fine! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.