Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was at college today; and my guidance tutor spoke to me about my attendance or lack thereof my biology tutor had emailed him, just said I had been off a lot. He asked if I was on a bursary, I said no, he said wouldnt be any financial consequences
    if I felt like I was managing the workload, then ok
    the college would only be getting more concerned if performance was dropping off
    but it has
    failed 2 NABs
    my biology by one mark (got 63% as opposed to 65%)
    and my maths, by an equally small margin
    I spoke to the office
    they pretty much summed that up
    and that attendance was not given a huge oversight...was more down to individual lecturers to police
    at their discretion
    but Im worried
    that Ive burnt bridges; alienatred them, used up all good will
    Im going to get the boot
    and Im scared.
    Because Im just that turned around in my head; hands are shaking, scared Im gonna got expelled.

I had a breakdown, and I tried to...I did something very stupid. I couldnt cope, and I needed a way out. God help me, I needed a way out. But I dont want to get expelled; Im such a mess; I risked going to hell, ironically, find myself exactly there.

ReputationRep:
    Same case here buddy, you just gotta work your butt off..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You'll be alright trust me, I've been there. Just get you head down and focus, as long as you don't do terrible in the exams you should be fine! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.