The Student Room Group

Need advice on tutoring really urgent

I've been trying to find an English Lit tutor and she keeps telling me to "be quick before I get fully booked" but reading her emails, there are several grammatical errors and I'm not sure if this is just a marketing trick or if she's being serious? Also, I have to pay all costs upfront in one chunk, so I don't know if I should trust her? I found her through this tutor agency and her qualifications seem great but I don't want to be pressured into this if it looks suspicious?
Original post by lightningdoritos
I've been trying to find an English Lit tutor and she keeps telling me to "be quick before I get fully booked" but reading her emails, there are several grammatical errors and I'm not sure if this is just a marketing trick or if she's being serious? Also, I have to pay all costs upfront in one chunk, so I don't know if I should trust her? I found her through this tutor agency and her qualifications seem great but I don't want to be pressured into this if it looks suspicious?

Ask for a trial lesson - any good tutor offers a trial lesson, and if she's not willing to then forget her.

Quick Reply

Latest