The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
JimmyJJ
I was referring to the comment you left with your Pos rep.

:smile:

That you couldn't spell?
Reply 41
Angel83
I can see why your annoyed but the best thing is to let her new bf have her. Then he will have the problem then of wandering if she will cheat on him like the way they met.

You sound better off without this girl, sounds like you dated from a young age. Maybe you have outgrown each other, try ask her for an explanation - if she don't explain forget her. I know its hard as you will always wonder but its better than getting in trouble for harassment.

Yeah we first went out when we were 14.

Been through hell and back for her.

It's just insane, the thought that someone could disappear like that. That's what gets me. I'd like to have been told, not left on a limbo. So selfish it's untrue.

As far as harassment goes, i don't harass her in a literal sense. Just have sent the dodgy txts a few times.

I am bound to see her again as she lives locally, do I just ignore her or what?

Kinda so annoying it's funny lol.
Reply 42
puppy
That you couldn't spell?

Strange.
puppy
I am anti-"txt talk".
I support good grammar.
I am part of the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
For your sanity and mine,
Type out your damned words.
Thank you.

- you're kidding, right?

Meh, 300-odd posts, three mistakes. Can't be bad.:p:
Fluent in Lies
But I only have apricot.

I don't LIKE apricot

:frown:!

Apricot is nice Chinese fruit. Medicinal too. :smile:

Ancient Chinese proverb says "A day without tea is a day without joy." :smile:
Reply 45
JimmyJJ
Yeah we first went out when we were 14.

Been through hell and back for her.

It's just insane, the thought that someone could disappear like that. That's what gets me. I'd like to have been told, not left on a limbo. So selfish it's untrue.

As far as harassment goes, i don't harass her in a literal sense. Just have sent the dodgy txts a few times.

I am bound to see her again as she lives locally, do I just ignore her or what?

Kinda so annoying it's funny lol.

Aww, well at least you can save yourself for another girl who is more deserving. Do you have a mutual friend who may know the reason? I wouldn't bother sending dodgy texts as it shows her your bothered and she will laugh at your expense. Just ignore her if you see her, if she wants to explain she knows where you are.
Reply 46
Angel83
Aww, well at least you can save yourself for another girl who is more deserving. Do you have a mutual friend who may know the reason? I wouldn't bother sending dodgy texts as it shows her your bothered and she will laugh at your expense. Just ignore her if you see her, if she wants to explain she knows where you are.

No, she's pretty much cut off contact with them aswell.

I personally just think she doesn't have the guts to say, as she most know she was in the wrong.

When i do hear from here via txt, she'll just send one and thats it.

I'm glad it's happened in a way, just wish it hadnt been 5 years, time to get a few more notches on the bed post eh? :biggrin:

It's seriously underminded my opinion of the fairer sex i tell thee!
Reply 47
It wasn't a waste of 5 years as you were happy at times. Well if she has disregarded mutual friends she probably wanted to start a new life - sad way to go about it. Bedhopping will make you feel 10 times worse - wait for a nice girl, they do exist. You'll find her when you least expect it. :smile:
Leave her, it's her loss don't harrass her, just move on with your life
Reply 49
She is a bitch, dont waste your time.
Reply 50
Delete her number, then you cant text her, now! :motz:
Reply 51
Angel83
It wasn't a waste of 5 years as you were happy at times. Well if she has disregarded mutual friends she probably wanted to start a new life - sad way to go about it. Bedhopping will make you feel 10 times worse - wait for a nice girl, they do exist. You'll find her when you least expect it. :smile:

I guess.

There's a girl back at home who wants to take things more seriously, but not sure if ready for that. There's a few up here at Uni who i reckon i could pull but is ultimatley pointless.

Doesn't sooth the anger. I mean what the hell am i doing on the net anyway?

Ever since this i've been finding it hard to find any motivation for anything. I'm usually a hyperactive person. I've missed lectures, training, the lot. I might take up boxing or something.

I'd pos rep you but i'm all out of them.:smile:
Reply 52
JimmyJJ
I guess.

There's a girl back at home who wants to take things more seriously, but not sure if ready for that. There's a few up here at Uni who i reckon i could pull but is ultimatley pointless.

Doesn't sooth the anger. I mean what the hell am i doing on the net anyway?

Ever since this i've been finding it hard to find any motivation for anything. I'm usually a hyperactive person. I've missed lectures, training, the lot. I might take up boxing or something.

I'd pos rep you but i'm all out of them.:smile:

You could see the girl back home or just be mates for now. I wouldn't pull at uni - give you a bad name and make you feel bad. Keep going to uni and training - take your mind off it, will help you meet new people and don't risk your education over and idiot.

Not enough rep for the day! Lol.
Reply 53
She's coming up next weekend to visit me.

Inevitably it will lead to sex as she's sleeping here.

Not sure if i should do it, as she's the sort of girl who wants a serious relationship.
Reply 54
JimmyJJ
She's coming up next weekend to visit me.

Inevitably it will lead to sex as she's sleeping here.

Not sure if i should do it, as she's the sort of girl who wants a serious relationship.

Why will it lead to sex? Can't you say no? I wouldn't do it - a serious relationship wouldn't start off like that straight away. My friend had sex with a guy straight away and has now turned all psycho on him and possessive even though he has hooked up with someone else :eek:
Reply 55
Freaky.

We'll see. Just going to be wierd that's all. I come across as a 'jock' but in reality i do think about stuff lol I hope she realises.

I've got this strong urge to travel, but don't know where to.
JimmyJJ
I come across as a 'jock'
No you come across as an arrogant kid who enjoys getting a rise out of people. I find it funny that you are discriminating according to age when you're still a teenager yourself (14 plus 5 yrs dating = 19).

Anyway that aside, who cares why your girlfriend left you? She's gone, it's done and being angry about it still is unhealthy. In a year you'll barely remember her name, it's time to get over it. Usually people brood about things because they have too much free time on their hands. Keep busy and you'll forget about it.
Reply 57
I harass my ex by text all the time. But I make a joke of it, texting him like, "im just texting cos it's written in the bible that i have to harrass you every day".

I solved the issue the other day tho... I deleted his number!
Reply 58
rosetinted
No you come across as an arrogant kid who enjoys getting a rise out of people. I find it funny that you are discriminating according to age when you're still a teenager yourself (14 plus 5 yrs dating = 19).

Anyway that aside, who cares why your girlfriend left you? She's gone, it's done and being angry about it still is unhealthy. In a year you'll barely remember her name, it's time to get over it. Usually people brood about things because they have too much free time on their hands. Keep busy and you'll forget about it.

I meant in real life. I couldn't give two flying craps what people on an internet chatroom think. I have a sense of humour, some people just need to lighten up! It's only the internet.

That said, thanks for the advice about keeping busy. That is so true, because of spare time at Uni i do have alot more time to come on here and stress out.

Kinda annoys me about Uni, there is too much free time.
Reply 59
what she did was exceptionally mean, but you just gotta let it go im afraid.

Latest

Trending

Trending