Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does any else dislike them, I don't get why they are famous- for getting pregnant. I hate them so much, and they're really fake (and they are quite ugly)

ReputationRep:
    You hate them because theyre famous without even trying and because they're fake & ugly?

makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    I love them
    Although the main reason they got famous was because of a negative thing but they have all done a lot since then to get themselves famous

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate them because I am apathetic towards them. They have no relevance to me or my life, so why should I be bothered how or why they became famous, it would be a waste of my time and effort.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't say hate them, just don't understand why they're famous...

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate them or like them but I prefer Khloe the most out of all of them

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.