Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just don't know how to even describe my feelings. I've done so many times before and it feels like I'm just copying and pasting.

I'm just in a really horrible place right now and it's just not.. doing me any good.

I came out of a relationship a year or so ago, a very long one. I lost my best friends recently and now I'm just all alone. To the world, I've soldiered on like a real man should, but some days I just feel so low

ReputationRep:
    Get a packet of Walkers Ready Salted crisp, drink ribena and watch sex and the city 1 and 2 back to back.

Ok so I was in this position recently where everything was going wrong but it helped me figure out who my real friends. I thought the world of my boyfriend and coming to think of it he left me when I was the lowest I've ever been, you know what I was willing to leave my family for him but thank god he showed his real side! He wasn't bad to me but he wasn't very caring and only thought of himself, I left messages which I cringe thinking about now and I feel so embarassed because he just ignored them and started shouting at me.
    When you go through situations like these fine those people who are stu there for you and hold onto them forever because they're your REAL friends. Cry as much as you want, even scream because trust me it helps. You'll soon get over it and realise you need to move on with your life, if neccesary try meeting new people.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.