Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I have a interview for adult nursing here next week. I am so nervous! has anyone else got one or have been to one? tips would really help :-) thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozloz1)
    Hi all. I have a interview for adult nursing here next week. I am so nervous! has anyone else got one or have been to one? tips would really help :-) thank you
    I don't know if you've had your interview - if so, hope it went well - but just to say that I've moved your thread into the nursing forum as you'll probably more useful information there.

We don't allow sharing of detailed information about interviews on here, but in general terms it's good idea to prepare for the obvious questions: why nursing, why this uni, what have you done to prepare yourself for nursing, etc

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.