The Student Room Group

No one to live with on my second year

I'm so scared I'm not going to have anyoneto live with on my second year at university.

I had a fallout with my friends a couple of weeks ago so now I've been hanging out with my flatmates and my other friends that commute, my flatmates have already organized their living arrangements so I basically know no one that I could live with.

It really worries me that it's nearly Jan,when everyone starts sorting out where they're going to live and I don't know what I'm going to do. The university accommodation is too expensive and not available for second year students. And I really don't want to live with strangers on my second year.

Is January when students start making arrangements or do I still have time? I'm just panicking that it all has to be sorted and I haven't found people to live with yet.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by idgl
I'm so scared I'm not going to have anyoneto live with on my second year at university.

I had a fallout with my friends a couple of weeks ago so now I've been hanging out with my flatmates and my other friends that commute, my flatmates have already organized their living arrangements so I basically know no one that I could live with.

It really worries me that it's nearly Jan,when everyone starts sorting out where they're going to live and I don't know what I'm going to do. The university accommodation is too expensive and not available for second year students. And I really don't want to live with strangers on my second year.

Is January when students start making arrangements or do I still have time? I'm just panicking that it all has to be sorted and I haven't found people to live with yet.

Whats wrong with living alone?
Reply 2
Original post by Hachik0
Whats wrong with living alone?

I've looked around and it's just too expensive and living alone doesn't sound too great either
Reply 3
Certainly the uni I'm at there is plenty of time and lots of people haven't really started to sort out housing in a serious way so I should imagine you still have time. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending