Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Apparently there were rumours that Victoria Beckham slept with Micheal Jackson! So i heard. But when Micheal Jackson was asked about this, he denied the allagations and said that he wasn't even in England, the time that he was acused of this happenin, he was actually in Brooklyn !!!

ReputationRep:
    i thought "spam" when i first saw this, but the punchline is good nice joke

ReputationRep:
    i say we implement some kind of system where newbies have to reach a certain amount of posts before starting threads. Incase something like this thread happens again.

There are decent newbies out there which we would be hurting but overall it would be a price worth paying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    i say we implement some kind of system where newbies have to reach a certain amount of posts before starting threads. Incase something like this thread happens again.

There are decent newbies out there which we would be hurting but overall it would be a price worth paying.
    But then the newbies that have questions wouldn't be able to ask them which kind of defeats the object.

ReputationRep:
    i heard it from somehwere, i cudnt stop laffin wen i heard it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    But then the newbies that have questions wouldn't be able to ask them which kind of defeats the object.
    you do have a very good point. Do you think some kind of newbie forum would work at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Come to the subscriber forum, no newbies there
    do people use it much? My bank havn't given me a bloody debit card. I'm going to ask them why as they gave my friend with the same account one ages ago tomorrow.

Do people use that forum much and would you say the subscription is worth the £5 a month.

Might join up when i get my debit card but right now i can't be arsed getting my mums credit card.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    The forum isn't heavily used but its not bad considering there are only a handful of subscribers. The tone is totally different to this forum, general chat seems very childish and spammy in comparison...

I would say its worth a fiver easily, but then I don't think a fiver is very much.
    i dunno, once off a fiver isn't much. Over a whole year though it's a substantial amount of money. I think i'll definitely sign up for atleast a month and find out where my neg rep all came from

They don't keep on debiting money from your card for a whole year or anything do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    i dunno, once off a fiver isn't much. Over a whole year though it's a substantial amount of money. I think i'll definitely sign up for atleast a month and find out where my neg rep all came from

They don't keep on debiting money from your card for a whole year or anything do they?
    No mate, at least I hope not

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.