The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello, I just joined. I'm taking IB, going into my second year in a week and a half. I live in the United States
Hi,
I just joined today, in 2k15 that is.
I've always been on this website before, I've just never made an account, so today I was bothered enough to make one.
Also, I joined to help improve my grades and feel better knowing I'm not the only student doing GCSE's and finding it difficult
Reply 342
Hi,
i joined to learn new things and meet new people. I will be traveling to the UK for a PGCert in Management and would like to interact with people with similar interests.
The sign up message popped up again for the 340030534 time after I was lurking again, so I decided to just sign up haha.

Hello everyone, My name is Sonny.
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hi! I joined today :smile:I'm not even sure what this is tbh xp but basically I joined because I'm really lonely and need people to talk to :/
Original post by early--sunsets
Hi! I joined today :smile:I'm not even sure what this is tbh xp but basically I joined because I'm really lonely and need people to talk to :/

As good a reason as any! Welcome.

What are you studying?
Reply 346
I joined today :smile: not entirely sure how this works haha but I've always been told TSR is really helpful with uni related stuff
Hey!

I'm starting uni in September and thought this might be useful (:
Reply 348
Hi! I joined today willing to find decent info about studies :biggrin:

Ruge
Hey,

I joined this site so i could get through results day and have advice on surviving A2 at college!
Reply 350
Hi I just joined today because I would like to know how to apply to university with a failed diploma. I have recently gotten my IB results but unfortunately only gotten 23 points. I would like to know if I should take foundation for my next step.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hi Jack,

I joined this community to share my business project with other students. Specifically, I would like to spread my online questionnaire through students in British University. I do hope someone could help me.

Kind regards

Denis
Original post by Brunel15
Hi Jack,

I joined this community to share my business project with other students. Specifically, I would like to spread my online questionnaire through students in British University. I do hope someone could help me.

Kind regards

Denis

Hi Denis,

Are you a student or an actual business? We only allow students to actually post on TSR in that way :-/

Jack
Hi Denis,

Are you a student or an actual business? We only allow students to actually post on TSR in that way :-/

Jack

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your message.

I am an MBA student at Brunel University, London. The survey is related to my dissertartion.

Kind regards

Denis
Original post by Brunel15
Hi Jack,

Thank you for your message.

I am an MBA student at Brunel University, London. The survey is related to my dissertartion.

Kind regards

Denis

Great stuff :biggrin:
Great stuff :biggrin:

Actually, I just discovered this chatroom, and I do hope to entertain and be helped with my online survey here.

Many thanks for your kind interaction.

Denis
Reply 356
Hiya, I am Steveen, I joined so I am not completely lost when Uni starts, and to make new friends.
Original post by Duke11
Hiya, I am Steveen, I joined so I am not completely lost when Uni starts, and to make new friends.

Well you're in helpful hands here, welcome :h:
hi, I just joined too ... not sure exactly how to use this??

Usma
Original post by usmamahmood
hi, I just joined too ... not sure exactly how to use this??

Usma

Welcome here,

You can share your questionnaires and return the favour filling up other students' questionnaires.

Could you help me with mine, please ?

It's about student engagement at British Universities through Social Media.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JKR...mail_form_link

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Latest