The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have my AS boards tomorrow and here I am , procrastinating in TSR.
Hi,

I am here for fun and because I would like to other people who love maths.
Reply 582
Hi everyone, new to this studying BSc Hons Business Info Systems :smile:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Says my question wont be posted until I confirm my email. How do I do that????
Original post by Jenn 2012
Says my question wont be posted until I confirm my email. How do I do that????

Hiya,
You click the link in the email TSR sent you - although, it looks like you have now done that as you can post :smile:
Jack
Reply 585
Hi
My names Raj. I'm study at the University of Cumbria and I am doing my dissertation this year. Panic. I just joined today, I thought I could get some help on my dissertation on this site. I have a survey that needs filled in and I am struggling with finding the right participants for it. If you are 18 years or older and South Asians (Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi) could you please take time out of your day to fill in this survey for me. I'd really appreciate it. The survey is completely confidential and anonymous. Please read the information sheet before you fill in the survey. Link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/C2D3YCK
I'm a Cumbrian in my final GSCE year.

I like anime.

Hi.
Reply 587
Hi my name is Dahir i madr tsr a week ago and it is so useful and i wanted to say hi to every1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello! My name is Martin. I've heard many positive opinions about this website, so I decided to join you today. I haven't been in the UK for long (Over a year) but I am still dreaming, even if I am 19. I study Level 1 Business, but next year I will be planning to take a few GCSES, as a private candidate, and with your help guys I hope I will achieve it.
Reply 589
Hey! Im Kesh :smile:
I saw positive views about The Student Room, so I tried it out and its amazing!
I'm currently doing my A-levels and just trying to find some good revision materials
Reply 590
Hi there,

I joined TSR to help me decide which university to go to. My 2 choices are from Huddersfield university or Leeds Trinity university.

The course subject which I'm going to be studying is Early Years Teaching (Undergraduate)

I'm confused on which one to go to.
Hi I joined today! just to learn about the views of other students!
Reply 592
Heyy! Just joined so I can join the bean community and we can all form one giant pod. And I needed help studying Geography^ x
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

hi my name is caty and I needed help with magnification in biology
Original post by Kayynat_S
hi my name is caty and I needed help with magnification in biology

Great! :smile: Did you find the Biology forum?
Reply 595
Heyy, been on this before but wanted to ask some questions regarding Medicine offers for 2016 so I finally got round to making an account.:smile: The whole University process is just stressing me out!
Hi Guys, Im just here to slay some poon
Reply 597
hey i joined today i am a gcse student
Hi there! I'm a new member here and I'm currently studying at AS level. I'm studying Biology, Chemistry, Maths and French.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hello my name is kartikeya and I am an Indian living in Singapore who wants to study in a UK uni. I have a question.

At the moment I am doing Higher level maths in IB and getting mainly 6 out of 7. If I get a 7 at the end I am sure I would apply to LSE, UCL, Warwick (2courses) and Durham. All are for Economics and Maths and the extra course to Warwick is for MORSE. If I get a 6, I will not be able to apply to LSE, UCL and MORSE in Warwick. I would like to know would it be better to just try to get into Warwick to study economics and maths or change my plans and try out for law in top UNIS such as Oxford, LSE, UCL, Warwick ?

Latest