The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jenna Zhang
Hello,I join here because I want to improve my English and make friends.By the way,I am a Chinese and my major in university is English Literature. You know,our teachers are almost Chinese and we hardly use English in our daily life.I think I can not really improve my English in that way.However,I know TSR by accident and join it.I hope it will help.

Hi Jenna, i'm also new here i could help you learn English faster in return you will teach me your language ( I am a language lover) . I'm Nigerian. I joined TSR because i want to make new friends and also i need advice if i should enroll for a second degree or just go for a postgraduate program
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

I joined 3 days ago and have not introduced myself. I joined TSR so I can improve on my weaknesses. Plus I'm pretty scared of my GCSEs this May. I hope I can benefit from TSR in terms of my preparation for my GCSEs
Hello I just joined yesterday and I need help with life in general 😅 But currently I need help with subject choices and applying to uni. And this seems like a great place to get lots of advice.
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack

Yo Clownettes, Free creme eg mclfurry for every 4 year old that is brought to me by noon!
Reply 824
Hey everyone :smile:

I am here because I am currently working on my University project and as part of it I created a short survey ( I have also created it to prove my teacher wrong because he is literally picking on me) so if anyone could support me and fill it in (it's not long I promise) I would be extremely grateful :smile: It's about me designing an Organic non-food shop:smile:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WYHPHWV

Thank you! It will help me a lot! xx
Hey!:smile:
I'm new too! I'm not a uni student yet. I found TSR accidentally but anyways I think it will be fun to talk to other students. I would really like to improve my English.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hello! My name is Keiran and I'm here because I really need to improve my English as you can see from my profile I am doing retake English and I'm in the transistion group meaning I didn't get 5 Am-c's at GCSE. Plz help
Reply 827
Hey, I joined because in order to help myself in the process of preparing for my IGCSE, by the way I am Pakistani and doing my IGCSE from Edexcel board
Hello
Hi everybody!

I just joined TSR today. I'm a 4th year Ph.D. candidate studying in Canada.

Cheers :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 830
Hello, I am new here. :unsure: I had actually been looking around a while before I decided to join, this seems like a really neat and helpful place. :cute:
Just joined a second ago. I had a mini freakout about my exams and figured signing up to this couldn't hurt :smile:
Heeeeelllllllllloooooooooooooooo
Hi
Hello, everyone! :smile:

You may call me Monique. I am from the Philippines. I stumbled upon TSR hoping to check out information about studying overseas (especially in UK). It'll be great if I could make new friends here, too. :smile:
Hello,

I'm Jane and I'm Vegan. I'm also a biotechnology student. Looking forward to join in the discussions here!
Reply 836
Hi! I joined a couple weeks ago but didn't visit the site again until now. I'm Kate, from Belgium and I study Biomedical Laboratory Technology.
Hello everybody, I drop by because I have something on my heart which needs to be shared. I wish the best to all of you.
Can't think of anything interesting to say but hello everyone :33
Hiya,

Jack

Hi, Jack. I came here because a friend said it was a good place to find advice and the static pages certainly are!

The forum, however, feels empty. \tumbleweed\

Latest