Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Could be for family member, a customer, etc.

Lets have a bit of happiness in the TSR community :P

I've done a lot to help the teacher in my school, staying late when the children have gone to tidy up etc.

ReputationRep:
    I have this Christmas but they don't know about it yet

ReputationRep:
    i like to find an unrepped post by a new member and give them rep. i can only imagine the joy on their faces when they see a mighty 9 points added on to their tiny total !!

:rave:

ReputationRep:
    Wasted my time on some girl who ended up screwing me over.

ReputationRep:
    I always thought it was common practice to supply food and stuff to friends when they come visit, and that walking them to their bus stop was a normal thing too, and staying with them until their bus came.

But from what I keep hearing, not many people do that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do remember a time when a good friend of mine was ill, so at the earliest moment I could get I left the uni premises, bought her a 'hangover recovery kit' (Revive Vitamin water and a berry fruit pot) and made my way to her place, I stayed as long as I could to make sure she was ok including keeping her warm and giving a shoulder massage. She felt much better afterwards

ReputationRep:
    I check out all my female friends to make them feel desirable.

It's tough and time-consuming, but what can I say? I'm a social philanthropist.

ReputationRep:
    Called someone a cab home. I don't know. Is that "above and beyond"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by xLittleMissyx)
    Could be for family member, a customer, etc.

Lets have a bit of happiness in the TSR community :P
    I love this thread

ReputationRep:
    Sat in a bank waiting for one of the customer service people to be avaliable when I saw a lady trying to use a cash machine, getting confused and then walking off. 30 seconds later the machine spat out her cash.

Managed to grab it and get it to her before she had walked off down the street. Seems the machine had just taken a long time to count out the sizable withdrawl.

ReputationRep:
    Got tested to see if I were a match for my papa's kidney transplant. I am not a match but I would have happily gave him a kidney if I could.

I also sat with my gran in the hospital over night last year because she was having constant panic attacks as she hadn't ever been admitted to hospital before. I had panic attacks myself then but dealt with them to stay with her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.