ReputationRep:

Lets go off the check list.

Tall
    Good looking
    Big frame
    Athletic
    Adored for playing sports
    Hot cheerleader GF

Just think at that moment how good it is being him and how terrible it is being you!

ReputationRep:
    It could be, but I don't want it

ReputationRep:
    Based op

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnetist-Master)

Lets go off the check list.

Tall
    Good looking
    Big frame
    Athletic
    Adored for playing sports
    Hot cheerleader GF

Just think at that moment how good it is being him and how terrible it is being you!
    Tick,tick,tick all except the last one perhaps I have too much of the others.

ReputationRep:
    Probably got a small **** though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Probably got a small **** though.
    No. There is no cruel irony. Taller more muscular men also have a bigger penis. Black people are tall and muscular as a trend and they have the largest penis.

Compare an 8yr old boy with an 8yr old girl...in terms of size there isn't much difference. Also an 8 yr old boy will have a tiny penis.

Now if you compare an 18yr boy to an 18yr old girl...the male is much larger and this is due to puberty...basically huge doses of testosterone, which also makes the male penis grow.

So the bigger more muscular guys got larger amounts of testosterone in their body during puberty...also made their penis grow larger.

Higher testosterone = better sports performance also larger penis.

Inject a women with testosterone and her clit will grow and turn into a witches finger.(tiny penis)

The little skinny guy got little testosterone during puberty which affected his muscle growth and penis growth.

ReputationRep:
    Now as a joke or stereotype that guys who go to the gym have small penises can be semi true...because a lot go because they're small and weak and don't want to be....The rugby boys and athletes who go for sports performance and are tall and muscular by default will be packing.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, my gf is hotter than that. She actually has a chest instead of a flat spot where boobs should be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadoo)
    Tick,tick,tick all except the last one perhaps I have too much of the others.
    The last one is the most important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Yea, my gf is hotter than that. She actually has a chest instead of a flat spot where boobs should be.
    ie FAT

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why people would want be someone else , my life might not be perfect but it's my life and I wouldn't change it for anything .

ReputationRep:
    ie FAT
    Lol what? Only fat chicks have boobs?

ReputationRep:
    ie FAT
    Aye, 7 stone at 5'5 is real obese mate. I'd have her treated for it, but she just isn't worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you found my graduation photo!

ReputationRep:
    There there, OP :console:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Aye, 7 stone at 5'5 is real obese mate. I'd have her treated for it, but she just isn't worth it.
    Sure thing buddy boy. So you're a super sporty Jewish insomniac!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VannR)
    There there, OP :console:.
    Thank you, it was actually tough when I first saw the pic. It made me think about all I have missed and all I will never experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadiseFound)
    I don't get why people would want be someone else , my life might not be perfect but it's my life and I wouldn't change it for anything .
    Well then you're an idiot. You lost the genetic lottery, you're already dead.

ReputationRep:
    doesn't have a brain though

basically an animal

ReputationRep:
    There are obviously people like this on here, just because it isn't you doesn't mean they don't exist
    there is also a massive element of self improvement that can be made vs static genetics

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.