Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name is Charlotte and I'm currently studying an undergraduate degree in creative writing at the university of Gloucestershire.

I live in a four bedroom house opposite Francis Hall Close campus on Hungerford street. It's a good quality house and really nice here, which is why I'm trying to get a group together so I can stay on. There is only one room available. My landlord kindly stopped doing viewings to allow me time to find a 4th housemate - he's a really sound guy.

I have found two other people to move in with me for our second year, two guys - one of which is on my course.

We are relatively clean (me being the most clean!), don't mind smokers (we smoke outdoors) and caged pets can be discussed (as I have guinea pigs in my room). It's a quiet house, sometimes we have people over but so far there's only been one party.

The deposit is 300 and rent varies depending on room size - I have the biggest room and pay 78 a week, so 1248 a term and do not pay for the time I do not stay here i.e. xmas and summer holidays.

Bills are not included but don't cost that much, roughly a tenner a week for electric, 20 a month for water etc...

Please contact me ASAP if you're interested, via email [email protected] ... or you can find me on facebook by searching charlotte.appleby.963

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.