Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have you all selected pending on yours? Some people at my college have added their grades for their first few units and put in the month they achieved this grade for the qualification date section...

I'm confused as to what to select.

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing 1 year or 2?

I'm over 2 years & all of the first year units have the achieved grades attached but all this years units are pending (even the ones already graded). I know the people on 1 year have had to mark everything as pending.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovali)
    Are you doing 1 year or 2?

I'm over 2 years & all of the first year units have the achieved grades attached but all this years units are pending (even the ones already graded). I know the people on 1 year have had to mark everything as pending.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Only 1 year.

I guess the people already putting in their grades are wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously this is based on what my college has said but I did ring ucas to double check & the guy there said it sounded right. Not total reassurance but better than nothing lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am currently doing a one year access course and was told to put pending on all my subjects.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes you have to put pending on it because all marked assignments have to still go through inspections from examining board, so grades given by your tutors so far are not definite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.