i can feel bogies forming in my nostrils Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
this is kind of a sensitive issue and i know that here on tsr people will not take me seriously, quite like my family havent. thinking back this only really started two years ago but i feel like this tickling sensation on the walls of my nostrils and worked out maybe 6 months ago that its bogies growing. its nonstop and i cant stop touching my nose to try to stop the itching but theyre always growing!

does anyone else get this i really need someone to take this seriously because its interfering with my life
Anonymous #1
bump

please im desperate just a yes or no
Anonymous #1
please anything this is my last resort before embarrassing bodies D:
Ciranore
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think its due to the development of nose hairs lol?
Aria Enoshima
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you tried blowing your nose?
theJdog
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
MEE TOOO!!!! YAY BOGEGER BUDDIES :five:

I'm being serious, but urm yeah just constantly blow your nose, I find that helps. Also try some balms as that might work for you too!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciranore)
I think its due to the development of nose hairs lol?
no its definitely the bogies bc when i reach in to itch its a different size every time

(Original post by Aria Enoshima)
Have you tried blowing your nose?
OVIOUSLY you think i havent tried that my mum spends serious cash on frickin boxes of tissues every week i have to take a BOX not a packet a BOX of tissues to school EVERY DAY

(Original post by theJdog)
MEE TOOO!!!! YAY BOGEGER BUDDIES :five:

I'm being serious, but urm yeah just constantly blow your nose, I find that helps. Also try some balms as that might work for you too!
OMD!!! thats so disruptive though but i'm so glad someone gets it! i haven't tried a balm so i'll see how that goes. thanks buddy. pm me if it ever gets too much for you, i'm here to talk
theJdog
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
no its definitely the bogies bc when i reach in to itch its a different size every time

OVIOUSLY you think i havent tried that my mum spends serious cash on frickin boxes of tissues every week i have to take a BOX not a packet a BOX of tissues to school EVERY DAY

OMD!!! thats so disruptive though but i'm so glad someone gets it! i haven't tried a balm so i'll see how that goes. thanks buddy. pm me if it ever gets too much for you, i'm here to talk
Sorry I'm quite a loud person, it's just that I always used to be sensitive about this, like it came to the point when I would literally go to the toilet every few minutes to blow my nose. It was esp worse during school time But now I've just decided that it's just something I have to deal with and that I shouldn't be paying too much attention to it (that was really hard to do but after a while it got easier) and now I'm ok with it. But after using some nose balms, I have to say it has reduced this issue significantly! And yup no problemo buddy, hope it works It works for me, it's literally a life saver!! It hasn't been too bad now, but in the winter time it always becomes worse. And aw thanks Ditto, if you need to talk just pm me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads