Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i can feel bogies forming in my nostrils watch

Announcements

this is kind of a sensitive issue and i know that here on tsr people will not take me seriously, quite like my family havent. thinking back this only really started two years ago but i feel like this tickling sensation on the walls of my nostrils and worked out maybe 6 months ago that its bogies growing. its nonstop and i cant stop touching my nose to try to stop the itching but theyre always growing!

does anyone else get this i really need someone to take this seriously because its interfering with my life

bump

please im desperate just a yes or no

please anything this is my last resort before embarrassing bodies D:

ReputationRep:
    I think its due to the development of nose hairs lol?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried blowing your nose?

ReputationRep:
    MEE TOOO!!!! YAY BOGEGER BUDDIES :five:

I'm being serious, but urm yeah just constantly blow your nose, I find that helps. Also try some balms as that might work for you too!

(Original post by Ciranore)
    I think its due to the development of nose hairs lol?
    no its definitely the bogies bc when i reach in to itch its a different size every time

(Original post by Aria Enoshima)
    Have you tried blowing your nose?
    OVIOUSLY you think i havent tried that my mum spends serious cash on frickin boxes of tissues every week i have to take a BOX not a packet a BOX of tissues to school EVERY DAY

(Original post by theJdog)
    MEE TOOO!!!! YAY BOGEGER BUDDIES :five:

I'm being serious, but urm yeah just constantly blow your nose, I find that helps. Also try some balms as that might work for you too!
    OMD!!! thats so disruptive though but i'm so glad someone gets it! i haven't tried a balm so i'll see how that goes. thanks buddy. pm me if it ever gets too much for you, i'm here to talk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no its definitely the bogies bc when i reach in to itch its a different size every time

OVIOUSLY you think i havent tried that my mum spends serious cash on frickin boxes of tissues every week i have to take a BOX not a packet a BOX of tissues to school EVERY DAY

OMD!!! thats so disruptive though but i'm so glad someone gets it! i haven't tried a balm so i'll see how that goes. thanks buddy. pm me if it ever gets too much for you, i'm here to talk
    Sorry I'm quite a loud person, it's just that I always used to be sensitive about this, like it came to the point when I would literally go to the toilet every few minutes to blow my nose. It was esp worse during school time But now I've just decided that it's just something I have to deal with and that I shouldn't be paying too much attention to it (that was really hard to do but after a while it got easier) and now I'm ok with it. But after using some nose balms, I have to say it has reduced this issue significantly! And yup no problemo buddy, hope it works It works for me, it's literally a life saver!! It hasn't been too bad now, but in the winter time it always becomes worse. And aw thanks Ditto, if you need to talk just pm me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.