Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Just wondering who will be going to LJMU in September 15 to study Adult Nursing. Thought maybe we should get a facebook page made so that we can get to know each other ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tracyann78)
    Hi
    Just wondering who will be going to LJMU in September 15 to study Adult Nursing. Thought maybe we should get a facebook page made so that we can get to know each other ?
    I had my interview yesterday and I think I really messed it up
    How long did they take to get back to you with an offer?

I can't believe how many things I missed out on saying
    I really wanted to go to LJMU as well but I feel like they are gonna reject me. x

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I was interviewed in October and received an unconditional 2 days later, what makes you think you messed up ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I was interviewed in October and received an unconditional 2 days later, what makes you think you messed up ?
    I just forgot to mention really important things like the Francis report! So mad and sad haha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguin268693)
    I just forgot to mention really important things like the Francis report! So mad and sad haha x
    You know what, I hear so many people saying that they forgot to mention things, and then they receive an offer. Try to stay positive I was unsuccessful at another university and felt so sad and disheartened but it worked out in the end. When did you have your interview ?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry just realised you said you were interviewed yesterday. Don't worry too much I understand it is difficult ! Keep me posted on how you get on. Fingers crossed for you xx

ReputationRep:
    Sorry just realised you said you were interviewed yesterday. Don't worry too much I understand it is difficult ! Keep me posted on how you get on. Fingers crossed for you xx
    Thank you!! It's the waiting and the emailing checking haha xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Hi there,
    I received a conditional offer to start Adult Nursing at LJMU, Sept 2015.
    If you set up a facebook group, please let me know!!!
    I have made LJMU my firm offer and Edgehill as my insurance. Roll on September...... can't wait!!!!

Helen x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! It's the waiting and the emailing checking haha xx
    Did you receive an offer from ljmu?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.