Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looking for anyone applying or applied @LSBU for sept mental health. I applied and they asked me to send copies of my certificates and the assessment form etc. Anyone waiting for a response from them?

ReputationRep:
    hiya,

i have applied for mental health nursing in LSBU for sept 2015and i have been invited for english and maths this wed.have you done english and maths ? and if you have done which topic for literacy came pls? nervous . thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ngwareini)
    hiya,

i have applied for mental health nursing in LSBU for sept 2015and i have been invited for english and maths this wed.have you done english and maths ? and if you have done which topic for literacy came pls? nervous . thanks
    Hi, Ive applied for mental health nursing PGDip. As I live quite far from London at the moment, they offered my a interview and the maths and lit assessment test on the same day (which is nest friday). If you've done the test now, I was wondering what it like.

Thank you in advance

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 1, 2015

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.