basically, in need of help on advice where to go in terms of univeristy for sports science. I'm in the process of leaving uni after a few months as hate the place. I'm going to take a few months off and go somewhere as a first year in September. I'm so scared about making the same mistake again, so if anyone would help me i would greatly appreciate it!
im looking at either Oxford brookes or brighton. So:
Oxford brookes questions
1) what is Oxford like? Are the buildings like ones in bath?
2) what's the nightlife like in Oxford
3) is there much to do in the day/weekends in oxford
4) is Oxford 'chavvy'
5) what is Oxford brookes like as a sporting uni
1) the campus for sport is in Eastbourne, so what is eastbourne like?
2) is eastbourne really queit
3) what is the nightlife like in Eastbourne
4) what is the sport like at brighton uni
5) is it inconvenient getting into brighton town centre from Eastbourne, and do you feel really out of it and excluded?
if anyone from either place could help me!
How are you celebrating?