Turn on thread page Beta

What do you like about the person you like or your partner?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He's sexu,he's so intellectual,he's very well spoken,he's an older man from tsr lol! He's caring and very paternalistic

ReputationRep:
    I like that my partner has similar interests to me and wants the same things in life as I do, e.g is interested in science, doesn't ever want kids, wants to emigrate to the same place I do through time if we can afford to etc.
    I also like that he loves animals too. He is a very funny guy as well and I couldn't be with someone who doesn't make me laugh. He is nice looking too, at least to me, but looks don't go for much, especially when you have been with them for so long. I also like that he is trustworthy and a good listener.

ReputationRep:
    I love EVERYTHING about him

Posted from TSR Mobile

From afar I like their height, physique and stature. But inside I like their similar interests of sports, movies, music and ethics of life

Personality wise I'd like someone who can make me laugh, sociable, caring and loyal, spontaneous, supportive and great company with me and my family & friends!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    She never nags.
    And that she doesn't exist. :cry2:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I like that he hangs out with me whenever I would like to. I don't like to keep up apperances and stuff, like for those posh dates, dinner get-togethers, brunches when you get to be with someone in theory but you hardly ever spend any time with them - I mean, what is the point of that, really? The reason you go out with someone, or at least I do, is because I like to hang out with them, irrespective how close we are, like if we are best mates or simply just mates...........that's a good way to get your heart-broken, not hanging out, and only preferring to stepping out on the Red Carpet together! :kungfu:

Another thing I like bout my BF (BFF) is that there's no pressure to meet the parents & stuff...that would be so weird because he's my best mate & we practically grew up together so it would be like re-meeting your best mate's parents :eek4: ! I can just imagine how weird that would be: "Oh hello! Your son is so amazing!....I felt I forgot to tell you that last weekend when we were playing baseball at the uh...park, just next to uh, your lovely house!" :lolwut: !

ReputationRep:
    Big jugs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesManc)
    Big jugs
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=343941&stc=1
    I hope you mean this
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg jugs.jpg (28.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Don't be stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enoxial)
    She never nags.
    And that she doesn't exist. :cry2:
    Couldn't stop laughing at this :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I like how he accepts me for who I am. I like how cute he is. I like how he's such a gentleman. I like how we both feel exactly the same way about each other. I like the fact that he takes the time out and puts in effort to travel a great distance just to visit me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    she is hot, has a nice bum, friendly and i can't stop looking at her in class she doesn't even speak to me anymore because i keep bunking college and im pretending to myself saying i dont love her anymore, WHEN I STILL DO :cry2:. I hate being an introvert

ReputationRep:
    Also that he is a good cook
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He's tall and has a nice beard. His eyes are gorgeous. I love hearing him when he speaks. He gives you this cute non-serious frown/stare and yeah I really like him! He has a great fashion sense too and to top it off, He like me! *giggles*

ReputationRep:
    I like her slim body, pretty face, blond hair and the way her boobs bounce when she jogs.

ReputationRep:
    I love how he is always honest and isn't shy to tell me how he feels about me
    I love that we're both exactly the same height !
    I realllllly like his passion for music, I love it when he plays piano for me
    I love the way his face looks when he's concentrating
    I love his warm, tender hugs :3

ReputationRep:
    ummm they're cute

ReputationRep:
    Everything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She's a decent, good looking, hard working lass. She's incredibly sexy. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I love how she's so honest, open and direct when it comes to communicating and talking about things. I love her smile. I love her laugh. I love her voice. I love the way she talks. I love how she's so adorable and precious. I love that she's completely comfortable around me and shares everything with me. I live that we get along so great. I like how she's very serious about our relationship. I like that she has quite a mature mentality and knows what she wants in life and what she wants out of the relationship, there's no uncertainty, we both know what we want and we both want the same things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.