Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know what to make of this?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Was walking for Lunch today with my two friends and this guy and his two female companions approached us and they shouted to him ''Link that guy''! And then the next thing I know this guy is grinding upon my left leg and whispering in my ear all the thing's he's going to do to me and for example ''I'll tie your hands to the bed and F*** you''

It was the most bizarre experience of my life.

I told the guy to don't touch me and to get lost but he continued to whisper thing's in my ear and shout thing's in the street at me (Sexual thing's)

I really don't know what to make of this? Please help.

I'm a male.

ReputationRep:
    animals
    non model citizens
    must be exterminated

are u male or female

ReputationRep:
    He was most probably dared by the 2 girls... Happens a lot where i live for a laugh, dont take it too seriously

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was weird because him and his female companions followed me out of college and then began with their antics it was really uncomfortable shouting sexual thing's at me in the middle of the street and so on.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i bet it is, im a boy, and sadly thats what most idiotic boys are like, i dont like being like that as, as you said, it makes people unconfortable :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You should have grabbed him by the neck and started kissing him passionately, I guarantee that he would have backed away immediately.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.