I don't know my predicted grades Watch

pryngles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey,

my school sent off my application today without letting me read my reference or telling me my predicted grades... Can I see them anywhere on UCAS?

Thanks
lightningdoritos
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by pryngles)
Hey,

my school sent off my application today without letting me read my reference or telling me my predicted grades... Can I see them anywhere on UCAS?

Thanks
How did you choose unis without your predicted grades?
Mimir
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pretty standard practice I'm afraid. I can't remember ever seeing mine until I pinched the folder with my references in and saw.
pryngles
Rep:
?
(Original post by lightningdoritos)
How did you choose unis without your predicted grades?
I know what I will get but I don't know what my teachers put down as the official predicted grades, nobody spoke to me about it or anything
lightningdoritos
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know what I will get but I don't know what my teachers put down as the official predicted grades, nobody spoke to me about it or anything
??? This doesn't make any sense. You should have asked your teachers what the grades were before applying
Buxtonwater
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey,

Thanks
Predictions are probably either going to be what you got at AS or your AS grades +1 Grade. As far as I'm aware, you can't view them yon your UCAS application but if you ask your teachers they'll probably tell you.
pryngles
Rep:
?
??? This doesn't make any sense. You should have asked your teachers what the grades were before applying
????? This isn't at all helpful... They're the ones that sent it off and I don't know where I can see what they put as my predicted grades
pryngles
Rep:
?
(Original post by Buxtonwater)
Predictions are probably either going to be what you got at AS or your AS grades +1 Grade. As far as I'm aware, you can't view them yon your UCAS application but if you ask your teachers they'll probably tell you.
Ah ok thanks
lightningdoritos
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
????? This isn't at all helpful... They're the ones that sent it off and I don't know where I can see what they put as my predicted grades
I know but the whole point of predicted grades is that you use them to pick universities so I don't know how you got this far without knowing exactly what you've been predicted
pryngles
Rep:
?
I know but the whole point of predicted grades is that you use them to pick universities so I don't know how you got this far without knowing exactly what you've been predicted
I guess I just expected to be predicted A*A*A because of my AS grades, but I was only wondering if I could see the official ones on the site. I'll just ask them, no need for flame.
lightningdoritos
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I guess I just expected to be predicted A*A*A because of my AS grades, but I was only wondering if I could see the official ones on the site. I'll just ask them, no need for flame.
Okay fair enough but it won't be on the site so you'll need to ask your teacher
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads