Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please click on the following link to vote as to which of the two should I opt for my undergraduate degree.

Click Here to VOTE

Thank You

ReputationRep:
    What, so you can get nice un-bias answers? Ok, most people are honest, but you want reasons to do one or the other, not a poll where opinions are reducded to Choice A or Choice B. Someones views on LSE being better than Imperial may be a load of cack to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jojoba86)
    What, so you can get nice un-bias answers? Ok, most people are honest, but you want reasons to do one or the other, not a poll where opinions are reducded to Choice A or Choice B. Someones views on LSE being better than Imperial may be a load of cack to you.

Yeah, you got a point there. well, lets start with you, what would you advise me to do and why?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't recommend either, I know little about LSE, and little about maths anywhere. That said, as far as I'm aware if you're more interested in the maths side I expect Imperial is a lot better, whereas if it's the business side you're interested in then it'll probably be LSE. In your original poll thread you said "LSE prob has a slightly better reputation", this is a bit of a meaningless statement in some ways, the two's strenths lie in different areas.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.