Fab room available in flat in Primrose Watch

Nia09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi all,

I have a great double room available in a flat in Primrose Street, Lancaster. The rent is 85pw utilities included. The room is really light and spacious and the flat is only five minutes walk to town, five minutes walk to the University of Cumbria and two minutes walk to the nearest bus stop to Lancaster University. It is fully furnished and the flat is recently refurbished.
Sadly I am giving up my tenancy in the flat and I'm looking for a suitable person to take over my contract. You would be living with three females. Please PM me for more info.
emmaacarroll
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Large, double room on the ground floor of a student house in Lancaster which is available to rent. 5 second year students already in the house. Rent is £95 per week with bills, wifi, internet booster, washing machine and tumble drier available. The house is a 5 minute walk from the University of Cumbria, a minute walk from a local corner shop. Williamson Park and the Butterfly House are also in close walking distance along with a 5-10 minute walk to town and lots of bus stops nearby. Plenty of parking available. Lease is until 7th July 2015 and the room is available ASAP.
Message me for any more information
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads