Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For me, its swinging some kind of stick around and pretending its a sword.
    16 and doing it earns me alot of weird looks from my sister.

ReputationRep:
    Singing to the Frozen album.

No shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    Singing to the Frozen album.

No shame.
    The allure of Frozen is still going strong even around a year after its release, its quite amazing to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm bored I'll just start playing tennis with any suitable object I can find. A sponge, a balloon, a sweet paper...literally anything, doesn't even have to be round. My weirdest game of improv' tennis was at a farm where I work, with three friends. We played doubles with shovels and a tiny apple in ankle deep mud. Fun times.

ReputationRep:
    I like to spend my free time on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I like reading up about airports and airlines and seeing exactly where they fly to.

I LOVE clipping my nails. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Loads:

-running in the middle of the night
    - looking at maps and just sort of looking at how all the streets and districts fit together
    -People watching anywhere interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Loads:

- looking at maps and just sort of looking at how all the streets and districts fit together
    -People watching anywhere interesting
    do these

I like people watching... interesting to draw comparisons with the way I behave.

ReputationRep:
    Watching videos on Youtube of people eating. I just find the sounds relaxing for some reason
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I do this with train maps. Only because I've got to wait 15 minutes on a Wednesday to be picked up and have nothing else to do.

ReputationRep:
    Everytime I get bored with my life, I go on Map crunch pretend I'm somewhere else lol
    If I go to a hot country, I will literally put the heater on and if it's a cold country I just open my window.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    Everytime I get bored with my life, I go on Google Earth and pretend I'm somewhere else lol.

If I go to a hot country, I will literally put the heater on and if it's a cold country I just open my window.
    Whenever I'm out of the country for an extended period sometimes I'll just mess about with google street view near my home and I feel much better.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I'm out of the country for an extended period sometimes I'll just mess about with google street view near my home and I feel much better.
    That's not really weird though. I literally go to random places and just dream I'm there. Especially if I have an exam the next day.

ReputationRep:
    I eat cold beans
    I talk to myself (helps when having to sort stuff out)
    I listen to sad songs to depress myself on purpose
    I HAVE to draw a flower around every single hole on my paper. (See image)

I think I sound crazy enough so I'll stop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I like playing with my my boyfriends ear???? its so weird idek why i do it

ReputationRep:
    I don't do much except studying really.

ReputationRep:
    Sing Partition by Beyoncé in a thick Birmingham accent.

ReputationRep:
    I sing and dance when I'm all alone at home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toriar)
    Watching videos on Youtube of people eating. I just find the sounds relaxing for some reason
    Do you watch a lot of ASMR then? I'm obsessed with the stuff. Probably the weirdest thing I like doing too.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.