Medicine at Queen Mary Watch

Anya_98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm currently in year 12, and I love the look and feel of queen Mary but I'm not sure I stand a chance of getting in. I got 7 A's and 3 B's at GCSE, and I am targeted AAAA at the end of AS (biology, chemistry,psychology and maths) I also have 2 work experience placements in a hospital set up and I currently volunteer at an old peoples home. So yeah do you think I would be able to get in ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rstlss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anya_98)
I'm currently in year 12, and I love the look and feel of queen Mary but I'm not sure I stand a chance of getting in. I got 7 A's and 3 B's at GCSE, and I am targeted AAAA at the end of AS (biology, chemistry,psychology and maths) I also have 2 work experience placements in a hospital set up and I currently volunteer at an old peoples home. So yeah do you think I would be able to get in ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do the same subject as you but without maths, I have no work experience and my GCSE's are worse, But just get your good AS Grades, Good UKCAT & Interview and you should stand a good chance.

Where are you doing you work placement
Anya_98
Rep:
?
I'm doing one at a local hospital (lincoln) and one with a family friend, and I may have one in a go surgery but I'm not sure yet! I wrote an email to my local hospital and they were more than happy to help me out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anya_98
Rep:
?
*a GP surgery :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anya_98)

Posted from TSR Mobile
They like being known as "Barts"..........Barts is incredibly hard to get into for some silly reasons.
Look into SGUL, KCL and UCL.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Queen Mary University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads