American Slang Watch

Tijn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello forum users,

I'm Tijn, a 17 year old guy from the Netherlands.
I'm in my last year of college and I have to do an investigation on my own to pass this year. The subject I chose is American Street Language.

For my investigation, I registered on a couple of English forums. I'm looking for some people from the US who would like to help me with my investigation, because I have a couple of questions about street language.

To order this, I made a survey on a free site. Because I don't know the exact rules of this forum, I hope it is permitted to give the link?
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...d7ow98n5582582

If you do not trust the link, please google freeonlinesurveys. It's absolutely trustable and there's nothing wrong with it!!! of course

I really hope you can help me!!! It will only take 2 minutes of your time and you would help me so much!!!! By all means, thank you for your time!!

Greetings,
Tijn
MathsNerd1
  • Study Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tijn)
Hello forum users,

I'm Tijn, a 17 year old guy from the Netherlands.
I'm in my last year of college and I have to do an investigation on my own to pass this year. The subject I chose is American Street Language.

For my investigation, I registered on a couple of English forums. I'm looking for some people from the US who would like to help me with my investigation, because I have a couple of questions about street language.

To order this, I made a survey on a free site. Because I don't know the exact rules of this forum, I hope it is permitted to give the link?
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...d7ow98n5582582

If you do not trust the link, please google freeonlinesurveys. It's absolutely trustable and there's nothing wrong with it!!! of course

I really hope you can help me!!! It will only take 2 minutes of your time and you would help me so much!!!! By all means, thank you for your time!!

Greetings,
Tijn
Moved to Media and Research Opportunities forum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.79%
No - but I will (87)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.73%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (540)
47.79%

Watched Threads