GCSE Revision worries Watch

Anc123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I'm in year 10 and I'm beginning to do my coursework for some of my subjects but the problem is, I don't know when to start revising for my GCSE's because if I start now, I'll probably forget by the end of year 11 and if I begin revising at the beginning of year 11, I'm worried that I won't have enough time to revise everything as I'm taking triple science, maths, english lit, english language, geography, history, German, Romanian and philosophy. Advice will be highly appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile
aoxa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anc123)
Hi, I'm in year 10 and I'm beginning to do my coursework for some of my subjects but the problem is, I don't know when to start revising for my GCSE's because if I start now, I'll probably forget by the end of year 11 and if I begin revising at the beginning of year 11, I'm worried that I won't have enough time to revise everything as I'm taking triple science, maths, english lit, english language, geography, history, German, Romanian and philosophy. Advice will be highly appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dude, chill.

You don't want to start revising around until feb half term/easter of your GCSE year.

I took the same amount(ish) and had plenty of time to revise for all of mine (I started at Easter). If you start too early i.e. now, you'll forget it all, and you also have to be wary of burning yourself out, then doing badly because you've over stressed yourself, it's all about finding the right balance for yourself.
Anc123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ok thank you, that reassured me

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (528)
37.71%
No - but I will (109)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (667)
47.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed