Turn on thread page Beta

Driving test nerves watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any advice on how to overcome driving test nerves? My test is soon and it will be my 5th attempt and i get so nervous the thought of it makes me feel sick and panic!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I used Rescue Remedy spray on my test, it doesn't take the nerves away, but it does make you feel a bit calmer, and it might sound a bit mad, but I find chewing gum helps to keep me calm too. Also, try to eat something before your test, I had a banana and porridge, apparently bananas are supposed to be good for nerves lol. Unfortunately, there isn't anything that's going to completely stop the nerves, the trick is to try not to let them take over, although I know that's easier said than done. Focus totally on your driving, don't think about passing or failing, just drive the best you can drive, I actually pretended my examiner wasn't there on my test lol. Hope that helps and best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou! I'm thinking of trying that rescue remedy because I've heard it's really good! Thankyou for your advice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.