Reganlouisex
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone have any advice on how to overcome driving test nerves? My test is soon and it will be my 5th attempt and i get so nervous the thought of it makes me feel sick and panic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
tumshie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I used Rescue Remedy spray on my test, it doesn't take the nerves away, but it does make you feel a bit calmer, and it might sound a bit mad, but I find chewing gum helps to keep me calm too. Also, try to eat something before your test, I had a banana and porridge, apparently bananas are supposed to be good for nerves lol. Unfortunately, there isn't anything that's going to completely stop the nerves, the trick is to try not to let them take over, although I know that's easier said than done. Focus totally on your driving, don't think about passing or failing, just drive the best you can drive, I actually pretended my examiner wasn't there on my test lol. Hope that helps and best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reganlouisex
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thankyou! I'm thinking of trying that rescue remedy because I've heard it's really good! Thankyou for your advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads