Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview next week to study adult nursing in January 2015 at greenwich university, I was just wondering if someone could give me a bit more insight if they've had an interview themselves?! What sort of questions do they ask and how was it?! Also how was the tests before hand??

Thank you! Nerves are kicking in!!

ReputationRep:
    Tests- Very easy. Like crazy easy.
    Interview- Man. It was so rigid. I was a bag of nerves and the questions were sooo like, bad? Idk but I felt they hadn't read my personal statement and they were just questions they were asking every applicant ever. I think they were asking stuff like what is the role of a nurse and how are you expected to behave by the public. It was all very traumatic and I've blocked it from my mind sorry I can't be more help! Good luck though! x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.