The last A Level choice Watch

hotelnotorious
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am currently choosing my a levels and I have my mind set on choosing Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and I have to choose another which I would like to get some advice with. Currently I am studying (plus the three I've chosen and physics and english) geography, economics, Spanish and TP (theology and philosophy). Ideally I would like to continue one of these subjects but I am willing to take something else, any ideas?
.georgie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would recommend Physics. It goes well with your other choices. But I'd honestly just say choose the subject you most enjoy.
loperdoper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What are the pros/cons of continuing each subject? Physics would fit, but I found it nice to have one non-science subject in my options, just for a different atmosphere for at least a little bit per week.
hotelnotorious
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by loperdoper)
What are the pros/cons of continuing each subject? Physics would fit, but I found it nice to have one non-science subject in my options, just for a different atmosphere for at least a little bit per week.
(Original post by .georgie)
I would recommend Physics. It goes well with your other choices. But I'd honestly just say choose the subject you most enjoy.
Being completely honest I am not cut out to do triple science at a level especially
loperdoper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hotelnotorious)
Being completely honest I am not cut out to do triple science at a level especially
So which of your remaining subjects do you enjoy most? Which one do you feel like you could study for two more years?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads