Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know roughly how long RH take to give out offers for Politics & International Relations?

ReputationRep:
    Not long at this stage, maybe 2 or 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    How about for history and politics?

ReputationRep:
    mine came in about 4-5 weeks last year

ReputationRep:
    RH has a published 4 week decision policy, as long as your application is submitted on time. Check their admissions web pages.

they say if you have not heard from them within 4 weeks, contact the departrment direct.

I had to wait 3 weeks and 5 days for my English offer!

ReputationRep:
    hmmm 4 weeks and 2 days for me so far....they lied lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatshowcharlie)
    How about for history and politics?
    I've just got an unconditional offer for History & Politics (I'm post A-level). So they've started giving offers out now...There are two open days in early Dec for those with offers so you might hear soon. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, they've really sped up the process, I applied for Ancient History and had my interview with the Classics department in March and got my offer about 2 weeks later.

But I'm a 3rd year, and maybe the Classics department is slower than all the other departments.

ReputationRep:
    My application was processed on the 1st of November and i got my offer from Royal Holloway Economics L101 on the 10th of Novemeber which was only 10 days which an extremely quick response in my opinion and in my eyes it goes down well showing that they want me!!! I hope

But to be honest i wouldnt worry too much till it been over 5 week then i would begin to get anxious!!

Im sure everyone will be fine. GOOD LUCK

ReputationRep:
    About a month for my History offer to come through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nighthawk)
    I've just got an unconditional offer for History & Politics (I'm post A-level). So they've started giving offers out now...There are two open days in early Dec for those with offers so you might hear soon. Good luck.
    I recieved an EE offer today! Ace!

ReputationRep:
    i sent mine off 5 weeks ago and have heard nothing...should i contact them?

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer for economics ABB

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application for politics and IR on the 20th October and got an offer on the 9th November (so just under 2 weeks)

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Econ and Maths!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Computer Science (ABC or BBB)!

I sent mine out on the 20th November, and I got the offer today, if that is any help.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for French and German IM THRILLED ITS MY FIRM CHOICE

ReputationRep:
    I got offer ABB for English Lit, so relieved because it was over four weeks and people were saying that was as long as they ever take! It was probably closer to five or six in the end, but so happy!

ReputationRep:
    I also got an EE offer. Will be very tempted to just quit school; it is in effect unconditional as As at AS are Es at A2 so we have it already!

ReputationRep:
    what are you studying???

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.