Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Help! I have an interview in Hertfordshire for child nursing and they sent me an email saying that I will get interviewed by children. Has anyone gone through this? If yes how old were the children and what kind of questions did they ask? Help pleaseee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rence)
    Help! I have an interview in Hertfordshire for child nursing and they sent me an email saying that I will get interviewed by children. Has anyone gone through this? If yes how old were the children and what kind of questions did they ask? Help pleaseee
    Hey, I have a child nursing interview soon too and I'm pretty worried. Did you have your interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renss)
    Hey, I have a child nursing interview soon too and I'm pretty worried. Did you have your interview yet?
    I didn't get in, didn't pass the maths .Good luck on ur interview and make sure u revise maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rence)
    I didn't get in, didn't pass the maths .Good luck on ur interview and make sure u revise maths
    Oh no, don't worry. Thank you for the advice. If you don't mind me asking what did they ask you at the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renss)
    Oh no, don't worry. Thank you for the advice. If you don't mind me asking what did they ask you at the interview?
    I didn't get to the interview bit cos if u fail the maths, u don't get to do the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rence)
    I didn't get to the interview bit cos if u fail the maths, u don't get to do the interview
    Was the maths test multiple choice?
    Was the English test multiple choice or essay based?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vxckyy_)
    Was the maths test multiple choice?
    Was the English test multiple choice or essay based?
    No, they were both not multiple choice. The English is essay based

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rence)
    No, they were both not multiple choice. The English is essay based
    Were they on the computer or hand written

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vxckyy_)
    Were they on the computer or hand written
    Hand written so take a pencil and a pen.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get in from here, Please someone help me with what kind of questions they ask and the children thing. Anyone, any help would be great. My interview is next week.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by KingK16)
    Did anyone get in from here, Please someone help me with what kind of questions they ask and the children thing. Anyone, any help would be great. My interview is next week.
    No one can give you any specifics. But it will be things like 'why nursing' and checking your knowledge of current nursing issues.

The child thing will probably be just to see how well you interact with children.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey.. how was the maths test? was it hard. i have mine next week..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingK16)
    hey how did your interview go? i have mine next week with booth english and numeracy tests which im dreading. not very good with maths

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 30, 2015

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.