Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Justin Bieber - what is your beef with him? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think his music is average, and he is a bit spoilt, but what else has he done to get so many haters?

ReputationRep:
    Answer the question Bruvz

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    He's arrogant, which makes him annoying

ReputationRep:
    His arrogance
    The way he doesn't have much talent - it's his army of makeup artists, PR teams, songwriters and producers that make him famous
    The things he's done (granted I don't know the complete truth as it's Tabloid reports - stuff like who he's slept with and demanding everyone leaves a Disney World restaurant so he can eat in peace)

And tbh his fans. It's not his fault but I despise Bliebers so much it makes me hate him more.

ReputationRep:
    He's a *******

Can I say that? Is that legal on TSR?

He's alright just another person who let fame get in their heads, nothing special.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    He's a bit of a ****er and his fan base are insufferable. More the fan base thing tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    Cringe-Worthy.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. All power to the kid, used his image and the stupidity of teenage girls to get filthy filthy rich. $50.9M and a few jealous haters. Fair trade off tbh.

ReputationRep:
    His music is amazing tbh. Some are too ignorant to listen to it because they let others opinion's define theres. And you guys act like you know him lmfao if paps are following you everywhere u go, camera's up on your face, media giving him a bad image and making false accusations, y'all would obviously be bitter so don't judge unless u've stepped into his shoes. Its called EMPATHY.

ReputationRep:
    > he demonstrates being a **** very well on most occasions; e.g. when he spat over that balcony onto his fans.
    > his music sounds like **** and has ****-tier lyrics "baby,baby,baby oooooooo"

ReputationRep:
    He is good looking, he can sing and has loads of women after him.

ReputationRep:
    The music he makes is totally unlistenable, but because 14 year old girls get soaked when seeing him, he becomes famous since big record companies like $$$s. So he takes away the stage for faaaaaaaaar better music....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ltsmith)
    > he demonstrates being a **** very well on most occasions; e.g. when he spat over that balcony onto his fans.
    > his music sounds like **** and has ****-tier lyrics "baby,baby,baby oooooooo"
    LOOOOOOOOL, he never spat on his fans, my friend was there lol the media photoshopped it. See, this is the problem, everyone believes the media says.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itshafsaa)
    LOOOOOOOOL, he never spat on his fans, my friend was there lol the media photoshopped it. See, this is the problem, everyone believes the media says.
    I'm sure JB would be pretty pissed off if it was true that the media photoshopped him spitting at his fans from a balcony.

ReputationRep:
    He looks like a young Elvis Presley in the video. I suppose you would be saying the same thing about Elvis Presley had you lived 50 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ltsmith)
    I'm sure JB would be pretty pissed off if it was true that the media photoshopped him spitting at his fans from a balcony.
    Obviously, which is why he stated that on twitter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itshafsaa)
    Obviously, which is why he stated that on twitter.
    link pls

ReputationRep:
    Kid who made his fortunes of the support and adoration of millions, turns around and acts like the world owes him.
    I get that fame can go to people heads but jesus he basically treats the people who got him there like cows that owe him cash.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.