Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else still get scared when they're home alone at night? watch

ReputationRep:
    I hate it! Every noise I hear is a burglar come to kill me, and I can't look out my kitchen windows because I'm scared of what I'll see.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    how old are you?
    Yeah sometimes, i turn the radio on and fall asleep to that just to hear a voice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    I hate it! Every noise I hear is a burglar come to kill me, and I can't look out my kitchen windows because I'm scared of what I'll see.:eek:
    I live in a large family home which I inherited from my parents, it's always creepy,especially at night,I always hear weird noises coming from the attic

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionheart96)
    how old are you?
    Yeah sometimes, i turn the radio on and fall asleep to that just to hear a voice.
    I'm 26 haha! I've lived away from home for 6+ years but I still hate being alone at night. I think I watch too many crime films!

ReputationRep:
    I'm rarely in my flat without my partner at night but if I was if he was out to get a takeaway or something then yeah I would be scared because we live in a flat in a dodgy area of town and even though nothing has ever happened to us here, I still get creeped out at the slightest bang or voice out in the close.

ReputationRep:
    Surely a burglar who is coming to kill you would in fact be a murderer.

ReputationRep:
    A little but that's more because I sometimes end up hearing what sounds like DV next door…

On a lighter note one of my neighbours once got drunk and ended up climbing into my back garden, then knocked on my patio door at 3am. Nearly gave me a heart attack! Come to think of it that was last Christmas when my dad was away as he is now, he should be due again soon

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.