Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else still get scared when they're home alone at night? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I hate it! Every noise I hear is a burglar come to kill me, and I can't look out my kitchen windows because I'm scared of what I'll see.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    how old are you?
    Yeah sometimes, i turn the radio on and fall asleep to that just to hear a voice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    I hate it! Every noise I hear is a burglar come to kill me, and I can't look out my kitchen windows because I'm scared of what I'll see.:eek:
    I live in a large family home which I inherited from my parents, it's always creepy,especially at night,I always hear weird noises coming from the attic

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionheart96)
    how old are you?
    Yeah sometimes, i turn the radio on and fall asleep to that just to hear a voice.
    I'm 26 haha! I've lived away from home for 6+ years but I still hate being alone at night. I think I watch too many crime films!

ReputationRep:
    I'm rarely in my flat without my partner at night but if I was if he was out to get a takeaway or something then yeah I would be scared because we live in a flat in a dodgy area of town and even though nothing has ever happened to us here, I still get creeped out at the slightest bang or voice out in the close.

ReputationRep:
    Surely a burglar who is coming to kill you would in fact be a murderer.

ReputationRep:
    A little but that's more because I sometimes end up hearing what sounds like DV next door…

On a lighter note one of my neighbours once got drunk and ended up climbing into my back garden, then knocked on my patio door at 3am. Nearly gave me a heart attack! Come to think of it that was last Christmas when my dad was away as he is now, he should be due again soon

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.