Where to find Paper Round Jobs? Watch

Jono-Wolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm 14 and kinda in need for a bit of money and Paper Rounds sounds good to me, but I'm not sure where to apply and who to go to. Please help. I live in Greater London, not too rural but not country either.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jono-Wolf)
I'm 14 and kinda in need for a bit of money and Paper Rounds sounds good to me, but I'm not sure where to apply and who to go to. Please help. I live in Greater London, not too rural but not country either.
Corner shops.
Jono-Wolf
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Corner shops.
Thanks man, I will have a look tomoz. I have a local Post Office/corner shop nearby, do I just go to the counter and ask for a job??
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks man, I will have a look tomoz. I have a local Post Office/corner shop nearby, do I just go to the counter and ask for a job??
Just ask whether they have any paper rounds available at the moment You may also see it advertised in the window.
mars1231
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hey,i am 12 and am nedd of some moneyi live in lydbrook, glosctershire posibly a news paper round
Emma:-)
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Corner shops or paper shops usually have them. Sometimes they will have signs in the window.
Best to go round your nearest ones and ask if there are any paper rounds available. And if not, could they keep your details on file for if anything comes up.
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mars1231)
hey,i am 12 and am nedd of some moneyi live in lydbrook, glosctershire posibly a news paper round
You have to be 13 to do a paper round.
Jono-Wolf
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
Corner shops or paper shops usually have them. Sometimes they will have signs in the window.
Best to go round your nearest ones and ask if there are any paper rounds available. And if not, could they keep your details on file for if anything comes up.
Hahaha thanks for the help, not 14 anymore
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
tfw you see a reply by Mad Vlad

:rolleyes:
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hahaha thanks for the help, not 14 anymore
Didnt realise how old the thread was, haha. A new post made it seem like a new one, lol.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mars1231)
lol boy ...why you want money for!?
(Original post by Emma:-))
you're a mod, you should know better than to respond to a 4 yr old post :naughty:
Last edited by Bang Outta Order; 2 weeks ago
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
lol boy ...why you want money for!?

you're a mod, you should know better than to respond to a 4 yr old post :naughty: but of course, those in power are undeserving and exempt from rule breaking! i learned the hard way..when i...lost my job :ashamed:
Like i said, i didnt realise it was a 4 year old thread. There was a new post on here, making it initially seem like a new thread.
I should have checked in more detail before posting, yes, but this is a genuine mistake- doesnt everyone make mistakes. And its not crime of the century or a regular occurance.
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
no excuses. and yes everyone makes mistakes but not everyone gets sacked for em! :bawling:
Whatever has happened to you is nothing to do with me or this thread, so why bring it up?
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you should just close the thread rather than bicker with me, CA.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (228)
39.31%
No - but I will (40)
6.9%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (271)
46.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise