Anyone got an offer for Psychology 2015 at Hertfordshire? Watch

Louise_01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was just wondering if anyone has had an offer that applied to study psychology? And how long did it take for them to get back to you? Thanks
Tyler Bam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
Louise_01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tyler Bam)
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
Thank you
xtenshiai
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Louise_01)
I was just wondering if anyone has had an offer that applied to study psychology? And how long did it take for them to get back to you? Thanks
Yup! I got an offer after.. I think 1 or 2 weeks after sending my application
Louise_01
Rep:
?
(Original post by xtenshiai)
Yup! I got an offer after.. I think 1 or 2 weeks after sending my application
I sent mine off early December and I've heard back from 4/5 and I'm just waiting on hertfordshire now! I'm being really impatient about it, but they are the last ones to reply!

Congrats on your offer though
Louise_01
Rep:
?
Any one else had an offer for psychology? I'm getting really impatient
sabrina2929
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I applied in early November and got my offer three days later so I'm not sure why its taking a long time for you. I really hope you get the offer though.
Louise_01
Rep:
?
(Original post by sabrina2929)
I applied in early November and got my offer three days later so I'm not sure why its taking a long time for you. I really hope you get the offer though.
It's ridiculous! Congratulations on your offer. I have emailed them querying it and I've had no reply either. It's so strange and I don't know what to do
Louise_01
Rep:
?
If people have offers for this course, what grades did they require from you? It would be so helpful if anyone could tell me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All subjects Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (415)
37.83%
No - but I will (84)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (523)
47.68%

Watched Threads