The Student Room Group

Illuminati

So like... this seems to be the answer to why the world isn't perfect.

any illuminati believers about here?

Scroll to see replies

This has gone beyond a joke. People seem to think they're some kind of conspiracy theorist by spotting pyramids/triangles in music videos then shouting 'ILLUMINATI!!1' - it might exist, but certainly not on the scale that this generation seem to think.
Original post by Mick.w
So like... this seems to be the answer to why the world isn't perfect.

any illuminati believers about here?

I've read a lot about the illuminati, The Masons, Rackerfella and such. I personally find it interesting but also a waste of time.

If it is real, there isn't anything you could do about it anyway.
Reply 3
They exist, just probably as a small irrelevant group of Swiss bankers or something similar...

Or is that just what they want you to think?
Original post by Arkasia
They exist, just probably as a small irrelevant group of Swiss bankers or something similar...

Or is that just what they want you to think?

Please don't fuel the current illuminati craze, you'll only make it worse! D:
Reply 5
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
Please don't fuel the current illuminati craze, you'll only make it worse! D:

Reply 6
Original post by Balloon Baboon
I've read a lot about the illuminati, The Masons, Rackerfella and such. I personally find it interesting but also a waste of time.

If it is real, there isn't anything you could do about it anyway.

LOL
thats exactly what I say to people. that if it's true we're all screwed anyway.

but personally i think its all just bull****

it all seems to target the imagination of the poor.

like there's no way to become rich or famous without selling your soul to the illuminati

or that when they cannot understand how war, politics and anything else to do with governance works they just put it down to the illuminati.

it kinda reminds me of when people thought being ill meant you had bad spirits attacking you.

what i do find bizarre is people who are intelligent who have wound them selves up with this stuff and not bothered to research into anything normal.

i mean and their not very critical of the bombshells of unproven unreferenced statements dropped in the middle of the information.

not to mention just how crazy the idea it is. i mean what? lizard men? from outerspace? and underground? who are sort of alien god demons? and shape shifters? waht?
Original post by Arkasia

Lol, that made me laugh:biggrin:
Original post by Mick.w
LOL
thats exactly what I say to people. that if it's true we're all screwed anyway.

but personally i think its all just bull****

it all seems to target the imagination of the poor.

like there's no way to become rich or famous without selling your soul to the illuminati

or that when they cannot understand how war, politics and anything else to do with governance works they just put it down to the illuminati.

it kinda reminds me of when people thought being ill meant you had bad spirits attacking you.

what i do find bizarre is people who are intelligent who have wound them selves up with this stuff and not bothered to research into anything normal.

i mean and their not very critical of the bombshells of unproven unreferenced statements dropped in the middle of the information.

not to mention just how crazy the idea it is. i mean what? lizard men? from outerspace? and underground? who are sort of alien god demons? and shape shifters? waht?

Exactly. It's entertaining at best.
They're everywhere! (This was in caps lock to reinforce the seriousness of what's going on, but they've been removed for some reason)
(edited 9 years ago)
They exist. People who deny the illuminati are idiots.
Original post by Cormac Easton
They exist. People who deny the illuminati are idiots.

Cool, can I see a photo? Or a document by them?
I just find the whole illuminati thing entertaining, although it can become quite annoying/over the top at times.
Original post by MJK91
Cool, can I see a photo? Or a document by them?

Science is not only what you can see but what you can deduce as well.

and from what have you made this deduction?

I laughed out loud, 9/10.

The illuminati is now a form of science. Discuss.
Original post by aLeXaNdRa08
and from what have you made this deduction?

From observation from living life from experiencing how people work. Is it really that hard to believe that some point in time extremely Rich white people decided to form a club based on the idea of controlling society through the media, music, movies etc?

Rosemary's baby is a good movie that gives you an insight into how evil rich people work.
From observation from living life from experiencing how people work. Is it really that hard to believe that some point in time extremely Rich white people decided to form a club based on the idea of controlling society through the media, music, movies etc?

Rosemary's baby is a good movie that gives you an insight into how evil rich people work.

Please explain what makes the illuminati scientific, thanks in advance.
The music industry has gone beyond the joke
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
Please explain what makes the illuminati scientific, thanks in advance.

I never claimed they were scientific where did I say that?

The poster I was responding to asked me for proof of the illuminati knowing full well I don't have it so I mentioned how scientific proof is not always based on what you can only see. Like Aliens from example or gravity.

Quick Reply

Latest