The Student Room Group

Illuminati

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ulteriorm0tive
How do you know that we're not the illuminati? We might be working in cahoots with Kanye West and Jay-Z to destroy the establishment, don't get too complacent...

You can make fun of me all you like but at least get it right. Kanye and jay z are not working with the illuminati they are the puppets they are the tools for which the elite manipulate the masses, the sheeple - people like you.
Reply 41
Original post by Cormac Easton
You're obviously blind.

Go on the website vigilant citizen lots of well-written articles about how the illuminati has infiltrated movies, music and the whole of western media.

Original post by MJK91
Seems like very reliable evidence. I salute you for your vastly superior intellect and sight.

this reminds me of when religious people try to sell you their religion but then fail and refer you to reading the bible/koran/whatever yourself.

i've been on that website before. and i wouldn't exactly call it an academic scholarly submission.
Original post by Cormac Easton
You can make fun of me all you like but at least get it right. Kanye and jay z are not working with the illuminati they are the puppets they are the tools for which the elite manipulate the masses, the sheeple - people like you.

I apologise if I gave the impression that I was making fun, I'm taking this completely seriously.
Reply 43
Yes and No and Sorta.

I have done intense intense inteeeeeense research into this subject. PM if you want a bit of knowledge because I cant really be bothered right now.

They did exist historically, formed by the Knights Templar in the time of the Crusades. Do they exist now? Maybe yes, maybe not underneath the term "Illuminati", maybe not at all.

Either way, there is no denying that this world gives freeway to a bunch of successful idiots with a lot of money and power.

Sending ages dissecting irrelevant music videos for "triangles" is a complete waste of time when the poor are getting robbed of their rights and their money by old farts underneath the guise of equality. Prioritize and understand the greater injustices.
Original post by sabzirox
Yes and No and Sorta.

I have done intense intense inteeeeeense research into this subject. PM if you want a bit of knowledge because I cant really be bothered right now.

They did exist historically, formed by the Knights Templar in the time of the Crusades. Do they exist now? Maybe yes, maybe not underneath the term "Illuminati", maybe not at all.

Either way, there is no denying that this world gives freeway to a bunch of successful idiots with a lot of money and power.

Sending ages dissecting irrelevant music videos for "triangles" is a complete waste of time when the poor are getting robbed of their rights and their money by old farts underneath the guise of equality. Prioritize and understand the greater injustices.

Are they really idiot if they're successful with money and power? Likely not. I think a lot of the time people without success, money and power like to complain simply because they do not have it.
Reply 45
Original post by MJK91
Are they really idiot if they're successful with money and power? Likely not. I think a lot of the time people without success, money and power like to complain simply because they do not have it.

how is this guy not an idiot
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2060416/Sean-Quinn-From-Irelands-richest-man-bankrupt-debts-1-7bn.html

...he's Irish. Let's be sensible.

Are you trying to tell me that all rich people throw their wealth away then? If so, what's the problem?

And besides we're talking about successful people. If you lose all your billions you're hardly successful, are you?
Reply 47
Original post by MJK91
...he's Irish. Let's be sensible.

Are you trying to tell me that all rich people throw their wealth away then? If so, what's the problem?

And besides we're talking about successful people. If you lose all your billions you're hardly successful, are you?

lol ah so you think irish people are stupid?
good for u.

no but the fact is he earned that money in the first place. did he earn it by being an idiot?
Original post by Mick.w
lol ah so you think irish people are stupid?
good for u.

no but the fact is he earned that money in the first place. did he earn it by being an idiot?

Jesus Christ it's a joke.

Who knows. I don't give a ****. The point is most rich people are successful and intelligent. Single case studies prove **** all.
Reply 49
Original post by MJK91
Jesus Christ it's a joke.

Who knows. I don't give a ****. The point is most rich people are successful and intelligent. Single case studies prove **** all.

right but once your rich it doesn't take that much intelligence to keep your wealth.

people only need average intelligence to do that.

and if you have the right set up and a family that supports with safety guards you can be a full on idiot.
Reply 50
Original post by MJK91

A wise man knows money doesn't equate success; an idiotic fool thinks otherwise

Trust me babe, I'd rather lead a simple, power-free, money-free lifestyle than be power-greedy fanatic idiots like them.

xo
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 51
Yes they exist people who think they don't are the same ones were educated by the BBC

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is amusing yet interesting.
Original post by Arkasia

The student room is made up of 3 words, 3 sides makes 1 triangle. "The" has 3 letters 3 sides makes 1 triangle. Student has 7 letters room has 4, 7-4 is 3 letters 3 sides makes a triangle. The are now three triangles 3 triangles can be joined to make a triangle. But what does triangle mean? "Tri" means 3 there are 3 sides on a "Tri" angle. 3 is Pi rounded to 0 decimal places. 0 looks like an eye know we have TSRs Triangle and EYE! Defo Cunfirmed m8.
Original post by sabzirox
A wise man knows money doesn't equate success; an idiotic fool thinks otherwise

Trust me babe, I'd rather lead a simple, power-free, money-free lifestyle than be power-greedy fanatic idiots like them.

xo

Thanks "babe" but for someone who allegedly studied the topic at great length, you haven't provided any evidence whatsoever.

BTW if stupid people are rich, how come everyone isn't?
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
This has gone beyond a joke. People seem to think they're some kind of conspiracy theorist by spotting pyramids/triangles in music videos then shouting 'ILLUMINATI!!1' - it might exist, but certainly not on the scale that this generation seem to think.

I agree, I do believe in Conspiracy Theory mainly due to the fact that there are alot of evidence for an Elite. I mean there has to be people higher than Obama that are secretly telling Obama what to do. For example all this ISIS nonsense seems like propaganda to mind control people to start a war with Syria and Iraq. See it like this, if Obama just said "Right, were having a war with Syria", obviously people would say no. So they need to find a way to convince people to fight Syria. So they'll create a problem and then find a solution. The problem is ISIS, the solution is have a war with them The only way to convince the people into going to fight Syria is to make the people angry by killing american citizens so people say yes to fighting in Syria. Here is another example, this I believe is what sparked all of this Illumanti stuff. Tupac's song Killumanti. Why did he write the song?
I could give so many examples, that people would just say is a coincidence but is it really?
My final example the Ebola crisis, yeah maybe Ebola is real or it could have been fake?
The amount of technology our generation has it ridiclous how do we know that they didn't create an Ebola pathogene? If they can cure disease then they can make them. Ebola is the problem...solution make a vaccine?
They developed a vaccine so quickly, I don't even think they have tested it as much as they are claiming to be. What if the vaccine is worser than the actual disease :O
Reply 56
Original post by MrMango
Yes they exist people who think they don't are the same ones were educated by the BBC

Posted from TSR Mobile

so your a cult basically. i mean, you claim your truth is obvious, but you as an individual are no authority on the matter and cannot provide proof.

unless maybe you have some proof?

I won't hold my breath
Original post by Zeetingman
I agree, I do believe in Conspiracy Theory mainly due to the fact that there are alot of evidence for an Elite. I mean there has to be people higher than Obama that are secretly telling Obama what to do. For example all this ISIS nonsense seems like propaganda to mind control people to start a war with Syria and Iraq. See it like this, if Obama just said "Right, were having a war with Syria", obviously people would say no. So they need to find a way to convince people to fight Syria. So they'll create a problem and then find a solution. The problem is ISIS, the solution is have a war with them The only way to convince the people into going to fight Syria is to make the people angry by killing american citizens so people say yes to fighting in Syria. Here is another example, this I believe is what sparked all of this Illumanti stuff. Tupac's song Killumanti. Why did he write the song?
I could give so many examples, that people would just say is a coincidence but is it really?
My final example the Ebola crisis, yeah maybe Ebola is real or it could have been fake?
The amount of technology our generation has it ridiclous how do we know that they didn't create an Ebola pathogene? If they can cure disease then they can make them. Ebola is the problem...solution make a vaccine?
They developed a vaccine so quickly, I don't even think they have tested it as much as they are claiming to be. What if the vaccine is worser than the actual disease :O

A lot of what ifs and speculation.

I shall speculate: what if you're talking out of your arse?
Original post by Mick.w
so your a cult basically. i mean, you claim your truth is obvious, but you as an individual are no authority on the matter and cannot provide proof.

unless maybe you have some proof?

I won't hold my breath

You need solid proof? Fair enough.
Can you please give me proof that the illuminati or any other organisation associated with them under a different name DO NOT exist. Do politicians, celebrities etc order their own assassinations?
Reply 59
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
You need solid proof? Fair enough.
Can you please give me proof that the illuminati or any other organisation associated with them under a different name DO NOT exist. Do politicians, celebrities etc order their own assassinations?

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or your genuinely this stupid

Quick Reply

Latest